50!delusional

After a police officer escorted you to the police station, explaining to you the dangerousity of your crimes giving you approximatives of how many years you'd pass in prison, To be honest you TOTALLY didn't care at all, since you've made up your mind à long time ago when Deciding to bury down your past from electric.

...can't a girl be in her redemption arc in peace for once???

"Officer, someone wants to talk to the prisoner." Someome sudently came in, doing the salute as the police officer who was standing infront of your cell sighed.

"Visits are prohibited with this kind of criminals."

That's until the other police got closer and whishpered something in his ear, getting the police man to let out a loud sigh. "Fine, but I'll get 70%."

Bribe? But who the fuck would-

Your toughts were interrupted as a tall looking man with h/c entred the room your cell was in, and you instantly recognized him.

"Thank you officers, you could leave now." He casually said but the police man grabbed his shoulder firmly.

"What makes you think we'll let you alone with that criminal, for all I know you two could be accomplice."

"20k."

"30k"

"Deal."

Once finished with business, the two officers exited the room your cell was in letting you alone with your 'father'.

"From all the places I thought I'd see you again, I never expected it to be here."

He said sarcastically, with a wide smirk on his face, you just looked down, not wanting to lose any more energy on this man. Your vision was taken away, and you quickly started feeling its downsides, you weren't thinking right, it was as if a piece of you got taken away.

"Giving me the silence treatment huh?"

You still didn't respond, only looking up to glare at him wich he returned with a smile of his own.

"I have something that would intrest you." Making sure to face his back at the camera in the room, he showed you  your pyro vision, and your eyes instantly sparkled.

"What do you want."

"Join back electric."

"Kill yourself <3" Your immediate answer only made your father shrug with a silly smile.

"I can tell you who your real father is!"

"I don't care."

"Aww, is it because you consider me as your real father?"

"Kill yourself."

"I know you secretly love me y/n! "

"Delusional mf."

"Aha!" It only made your father let out a chunkle, wich pissed you off more than anything.

"Then sure! You could pass some years in prison. Giving your past in electric, murder, intimidation, fraud, etc.. the judge won't make it easy for you, even if your not officially 18 yet. When's your birthday again?"