46!zhongli

Okay... this was 100% a trap. but hey,, when life gives you shit, paint it in ur enemies faces.

The abandoned building was calm, as you entred inside, only the echos of your steps could be heard.

Sou kimiwa tomodachi! Bokuno temo tsukameo!

While singing shoujo rei inside your head you didn't fail to notice some drops of water wich only confirmed that bonanus might indeed be here, your guard was up 24/7, youd fight if you had to, but your priority is still to save Xiao.

Because of the building being completly empty, you could clearly hear sounds of foot steps from the upper floor, along with some whispers.

While trying to be as silent as possible you made it to the second floor where those voice only became clear, you kept on walking some dark empty rooms, only lightened by some holes in the building, as you eventually saw the people you were looking for.

"Visions are indestructible, so it only make sense if vision holders were like that too." You recognized the voice of your old friend Menogias, beside him was bonanus and unfront of them was an empty chair.

Wait a sec, where the heck is indarias.

Your question got answered sooner than expected as you felt a sword swinging at the direction of your neck infused woth pyro energy, you dodged it just in time but it managed to cut thro your cheek while burning it a bit.

"Eey! Some ways you have to greet an old friend!" You gained your composure as you sent a smirk towards indarias who gritted her teeth and started lunching at you with her sword.

The other two noticed you, and didn't wait to attack you aswell. You dodged Menogias's claymore, while being attentive to bonanus who was attacking you with her catalyst.

"Okay But that's not fair at all, 3v1??" You let out a chunkle as you raised both your hands calmly. Being out numbered, you eventually got yourself cornered. your back hitting a wall behind you.

"Now what?" Bonanus asked, as she took a glance to Menogias who was trying to think.

"What did Bosacious say about y/n again?"

"Forgot."

"Same."

The three of them looked at you as you were still raising your arms in the air, they just shrugged and menogias spoke. "Bosacious said to ask you where is the anemo yakasha's mask."

"It burned." You replied straight to the point.

"Bosacious said if you said that it burned that means that what you said is a lie." Menogias took a step closer, his claymore still in his hand, his geo vision glowing.

Not only is he dumb now, but his grammar is just as fucked up

Sry But now I think we all know who's the better dumb geo claymore user

Wait... dumb??

He lifted his claymore with one hand, defying the laws of physics, as he directly pointed his weapon at you neck.

"Talk, no lie."

"Okayy I'll tell you." You smiled, as you rested your hands beside you, indarias and bonanus still had their guards up.

"As silly as it sounds, the anemo yaksha mask, is with the anemo yakasha, Xiao Alatus. And since you guys are my friends, I can go get it for yall!" You flashed them a bright smile, and menogias removed his weapon from infront of your neck making it disappear in his back.