43!kiss kiss fall in love

Sneaking out of your new shared apartment with Thoma wasn't that hard, you knew Thoma when he sleeps, nothing can wake him up

The walk to the central park was calm and peaceful, you quite enjoyed the little breeze that would come even so often, taking deep breaths while relaxing.

Eventually you arrived there, it wasn't that farr away so yeah.

Upon arriving, you noticed xiao was in his phone, since the central park was mostly dark, no one was around so there was no good lighting source except from the street lamps.

He's pretty. Like next level prettysjksjdkdk

"Hi." You approached the place he was sitting in with a close eyed smile as he silently greeted you, putting his phone back on his pocket.

Silence engulfed you two as neither you know how to start the topic, that's when Xiao decided to speak up.

"Why did you want to meet up?"

"Chatting in real life is easier than texting. Well actully no, texting is easier,,, nah, they're both easy." You started rambling, while contradicting your own self.

"texting and talking in real life Are both as equally tiring."

"Said the socially awkward introvert!!" You gave Xiao a bright smile, along with a chunkle, but his expression didn't seem very amused.

"I'm sorry." He sudently apologized

"..." you just gave Xiao a 'are you serious' kinda look, as he looked down, his hands resting peacefully on his lap.

"I just don't know how many times I told you to stop apologizing, but it seems like yarent gonna listen." You chunkled, as you looked at your right arm wich was still wrapped.

"Sorry."

"Don't be, it's cute if anything."

A small tint of red seemed to appear on his face as he brought his hand to cover half of his lower face, mostly hiding his blush.

"Y/n-"

"I like you."

You didn't know what you were saying, you completly forgot any notion of reality as you said those three words, it wasn't you speaking, it was your heart and you allowed it to express itself.

"I absolutely adore you, you and your personality! Even if it's rare,  your smile is just the prettiest thing in this world, even if your socially awkward, I can't help but find that cute. I love the overall you! Like, for real!!"

You sudently turned your entire attention to him as his eyes seemed to widen with each second passing, his blush only growing brighter.

"I mean.."

You slowly started leaning in, cupping his cheek with your none injured hand as you looked at his confused blushy face with a smile on your own.

"I'll probably regret this, but yolo."