Long Time No See

Hi, it's been a while!

No one probably reads this anymore because it has been quite some time since I have made any updates and totally understand that readers probably gave up on this.

I have spent a lot of time reflecting and I really miss this. I miss writing and I miss this story in particular! Although it has been YEARS (Can you believe it? Where did the time go?) and I am now engaged and a soon-to-be homeowner, I have decided it is my time to get back into the Wattpad spirit (super cheesy my apologies)

BUT if there are any readers left, I would love your help.

I want to continue this story and develop the characters and relationships with these girls that I love so much, but it has been a long time since I have really thought about where this would go SO I would love it if you would give your input. 

 Did you ever read this story and thought about where you want to see it go? It could be ANYTHING. It could be between the girls, with the guys, drama, or just sweet moments that you have fantasized about when reading this. I would love to read it. I want to get inspired to write this again and FINISH IT omg I am so sick of not finishing things, I have two stories on my page that are complete and it drives me nuts that this is not. 

I want to start writing a new fanfic that I thought about but I want to finish this before I get too far into something else. 

Anyway, if you are still here I appreciate you!! And I want to know what you want to see from The Band Trap. Obviously, I have the main plot points figured out but would love to see your input. 

LOVE YOU ALL!! 

Let's do this thing