0.6 - "can you please move?"

Emily paced back and forth in her bedroom, her iPhone clutched tightly in her right hand. She had spent the past three days practically stalking Calum. Every social media website (ones that he was still sort of active on) and tried tracking down his location. Emily was very skilled in the whole internet stalking thing. Having rich parents definitely was an upside to it, with all her electronics.

Emily huffed and threw herself onto her bed, her face looking up at the ceiling. Calum barely was on twitter anymore ever since the break up, so that was not a reliable source. So Emily literally had to become a spy and find him. She got pretty close to finding him until he moved again. He was in Sydney though. That was a given fact.

Surprisingly Emily had told Elena every detail of her plan with Alex, Mackenzie, and Hadley. She expected Elena to think she was insane. However she did not. Elena understood how much this meant to Emily, so she agreed to help.

So later that night when both Emily's parents were out of town, both with work related problems, she sat in the family room with Elena just to talk. Emily loved when she got these moments completely alone with her.

"So," Elena placed a bowl full of popcorn on the glass coffee table, "Have you found him?"

Emily groaned reaching her hand into the bowl, "No! Every time I get even remotely close, something happens! It's really annoying..." She shoved the handful of popcorn into her mouth. Sure it wasn't very lady like, but Emily didn't really give two shits. When the parents weren't home, manners went straight out the window.

"Are you sure he's actually here?" Elena asked sitting on the couch, her legs criss crossed. Elena was in her late twenties and she was practically Emily's second mom. They loved talking and just spending time together. It made up for the terrible relationship Emily had with her own mother.

"Yes." Emily nodded, "He's definitely here. He's staying with his family for a bit. So yeah."

Elena sighed, "Sydney is a very large city Em."

"Yeah I know." She spat. She didn't meant to sound like a brat or anything along those lines. But she was just so frustrated. Emily didn't know how much more of this she could take. However she knew that she couldn't give up. Besides, she was the one who actually came up with this idea in the first place.

Emily had to find Calum. That was the one thing that she had to focus on. No matter how hard the case may be, Calum will be found.

The next day, Emily went down to the market place to pick up groceries. Her parents, of course, didn't come home until well past midnight the previous night. So to say the least she was a bit pissed. Emily figured getting out of the house would be a good idea.

It also didn't help with the millions of text messages Jason was sending her. Her phone was nonstop buzzing. It was annoying. Emily stood in front of the crates of apples, trying to decide which ones to pick. A sigh escaped her lips as her phone vibrated again.

"Oh my god," Emily muttered to herself. How could one boy be so obsessed? They had only hooked up once or twice and it seemed to stick in his mind that they were a thing. Which was not the case. She bent down grabbing a few decent enough looking green apples and stuffed them into a bag. When she stood back up she turned to head to head to the bananas when her body collided with another. "Sorry!" She shouted nearly dropping her bag.

"It's fine," he chuckled stepping back from her. Emily looked up at the guy she had embarrassed herself in front of and she nearly had a heart attack right then and there.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" Emily asked out loud. She quickly slapped her hand over her mouth to keep from anything else to spill out. Calum, the man she had been trying to track down for days, was right there. Who knew that it only took for Emily to actually leave her house to find him.