0.8 - this is bad

Mackenzie came back to the hotel room to find Hadley hyperventilating on the bed. Her face was extremely red and Mackenzie had no idea what to do. She quickly approached Hadley and set her bags full of chips on the floor.

"Hadley? Are you okay?" She asked frantically. Mackenzie has never been in this situation before. She didn't know what to do. Hadley started crying and crawled over to the beds edge, grabbing onto Mackenzie's shirt collar.

"Kenzie," she sobbed, "I - I - "

"You what?" Mackenzie pulled Hadley into a hug, afraid something might happen. She felt really protective over her friend, even if they've only known each other for a few months. Hadley, and even Alex and Emily, were the closest friends she had. She wasn't going to let that slip away.

"I fucking met Luke!" Hadley screamed and threw herself from Mackenzie's arms. She was now laying with her back on the mattress, staring up at the ceiling. Tears of joy were streaming down her round face. "He touched me and everything."

Mackenzie nearly fainted herself. She let out a long breath before starting to jump around. Hadley continued crying in the background. This was just beyond crazy. Hadley flipped over and began sobbing into the hotels white pillows. Surely leaving mascara stains. Mackenzie stopped dancing so she could take a deep breath to calm herself. With how Hadley was right now there was no way she could've told the girls. So she pulled her phone from her pocket and sent a message through the group chat.

Mackenzie: GUYS INRHEH

Alex: WHAT

Emily: WTF HAPPENED

Alex: HADLEY ISNT ANSWERING

Alex: IS SHE OK R U OK

Mackenzie: SHE JUST MET LUCIFER FFS

Emily: WHATATAHD

Alex: OMFGDJD ONG

Mackenzie put her phone back into her pocket before looking back up to her friend on the bed who was practically dying.

"That's just... I don't even know." Mackenzie smiled widely and laid down beside Hadley. Hadley was still crying like a maniac which only made this all even more entertaining.

"I don't know!" Hadley cried. Suddenly the side door swung open and Mackenzie's father walked in wearing a confused expression. When he saw Hadley crying he looked at Mackenzie for an explanation.

"Long story," Mackenzie said. Her dad nodded slowly and took his time walking back towards the door.

He turned around quickly and said, "I was going to ask if you girls wanted to go out to eat tonight, but uh.."

"Sure!" Mackenzie practically jumped up. She hadn't been out to eat in such a long time. It would be cool to go out again. Her dad pointed at Hadley. "She'll be fine. What time do you wanna go?"

"I was thinking around eight."

"Right, sounds fantastic. Love you dad!"

Her dad nodded and left the girls alone once again. Mackenzie walked to Hadley's side and shook her shoulders. Hadley rolled over, black smearing down her cheeks. Mackenzie couldn't help but laugh. "Food?" Hadley asked quietly.

"Yes. Now get up so you can clean up a bit." Mackenzie helped her sit up. Hadley ran into the bathroom to clean up. Mackenzie just stood there with a huge smile. It crazy how this all was working out.

Mackenzie's dad took the two girls to this pretty popular diner for dinner. They had somehow gotten a table amongst the many people there. Turns out that night some group was supposed to perform, however Mackenzie didn't really care. She just wanted the details about Hadley's encounter.