Prologue

"And that's the last of it.Thank you very much."

A deep baritone voice said as a tall figure stood in front of the moving worker,with furnitures and tons of boxes piled up behind him.

"Please just sign here and we're good to go."the moving worker smiled,handing the clipboard and a pen with both hands to the tall male,looking around the beautiful traditional Japanese house in awe."Here."

The deep voiced male handed the clipboard back,having signed the papers and paid the workers for their hardwork."Enjoy your new house,sir."and with that,the worker turned to leave.

With a sigh,the tall male turned to the gates with his hands on his hips,nodding at the beautiful exterior of the new house."Let's get this over with."and got to work.

Picking up the boxes and entering the mansion-like house.

~×~

"We're back."

A soft feminine voice spoke from the entrance as footsteps echoed down the hall,the tall male from earlier walking out to greet the new arrival.

"Welcome back,girls."there stood in front of him,four girls,two brunettes and two noirettes.One of the noirette's wore a mask,covering the lower half of her face."We went grocery shopping like you asked,Nii-san."

One of the brunettes,the spectacled one said,smiling as she gestured at the several papers bags they were carrying,along with plastic bags from the store."Good job,you can put them in the kitchen.And ---- ."

The male paused,turning to the masked female;"I already finished setting up your room,you can go check it out."nodding,the long black haired female gave the bag she was carrying to him before walking away.

Disappearing into a corner as the three others girls watched her retreating figure,leaving the four of them alone."Gee,I thought she'd at least speak one word but no,she's totally mute."

The short black-haired female scoffed,crossing her arms with a huff;"At this point,she might as well be."the oldest of the girls,the short-haired brunette sighed."------"

Shaking her head tiredly at her sister;"What?I'm just stating the facts.If she won't speak a word,then she might as well stay mute for the rest of her life."the short noirette huffed,distaste in her tone."Entitled brat."

"Excuse me?!She's the one-"

"Alright,that's enough."the male sighed,interfering just in time before a fight can break out,with their abilities and hot-headedness,their new house might as well be in ruins."Remember what we came here for,no fighting."

The two bickering girls quieted down,reluctance and unsurity dancing in their hazel brown eyes;"Tch,I hate this."the short noirette muttered."Me as well."

While the spectacle female agreed,rubbing her own arms for comfort."I know,but we don't have any choice now do we?"the short brunette sighed,looking down on her feet.

"This mission is a pain in the ass."