Chapter II

3rd POV (UA Academy) Training Field

"Damn,what an explosive quirk."

The short noirette muttered,grinning as she stood shaking in excitement from beside the masked individual.

The said individual tilted their head in both interest and curiousity,watching as their supposed teacher looked at his phone;"Before anything else,one must know what they're capable of."showing the score to the class.

705.2 m

"This is a rational metric that will form the basis of your hero foundation."the masked individual crossed their arms,watching intently at the scene."Awesome,that looks fun!"

"705 meters?!Unreal!"

"We can finally use our quirks now?!That's the Hero Department for you!"

Excited murmurs and whispers danced in the crowd of students,anticipation dancing in their eyes."It looks fun,you say..."their teacher hummed,lowering his down with a sigh;"So you were planning to spend your three years here having a good ol' time,huh?What happened to becoming heroes?"

The hobo-looking mam lifted his head up,his pitch-black eyes staring at them dead in the eyes;"Alright then,in that case,new rule;the student who ranks last in total points will be judged as 'hopeless' and immediately expelled."sending a shiver down their spines.

Running a hand through his jet black hair,Aizawa looked at his students with a grin;"Our freedom means we dispense students as we please..."amusement dancing in his pitch black orbs."Welcome to the...Heroics Department!"

"This is our first day!Even if we weren't...that's just too unreasonable!"Ochako yelled,stepping forward in disagreement."Natural disasters,massive accidents,ego-mad villains...all kinds of calamities can happen when we least expect them,Japan's now positively drenched with 'unreasonable'.And it's our job as heroes to reverse it all,and restore reason.If you were counting a friendly chat at the local McDonald's after school,that's too bad.From now on,for the nexr three years all you can expect from your life at UA is one hardship after the next.I expect you all to overcome these trials and climb to the top.Go beyond,plus ultra."

Feeling pumped up and motivated,the students got ready;"Now then,that was the demonstration.Time to step up to the plate."

The five individuals staying far from the crowd slowly broke off,each of then taking their position.One of the siblings,the spectacled brunette stepped up to the race track.

Her opponent being the one and only Iida Tenya and a frog-like girl,getting into position as they waited for the signal.

Trial 1 : 50 m Dash

The loud beep was heard,and soon the spectacled duo was racing down the track.Iida being the first to the finish line.

"3.04 seconds!"