Chapter VIII

3rd POV (UA Academy;USJ) 3:45 pm in the afternoon...

"USJ or Unforeseen Simulation Joint is practical training area I have created to simulate all kinds of accidents and disasters,mainly;Flood,Landslide,Fires,etc

"USJ or Unforeseen Simulation Joint is practical training area I have created to simulate all kinds of accidents and disasters,mainly;Flood,Landslide,Fires,etc."

A space-suited hero approached the class,leading them inside the dome-like building;"Space Hero:13!"Izuku cheered,smiling as he awed at the marshmallow-like hero."A hero who does phenomenal work helping with disasters!"

"Wow!I've always loved 13!"Uraraka cheered,smiling as she skipped along down the path.The class watched as Aizawa approached the suit hero,discussing things as they waited for their training to start.

"Ne,Deku-kun."Uraraka called;"Huh?"catching the greenette's attention."What is it,Uraraka-san?"glancing at the round-cheeked brunette who seemed to scrutinizing the siblings."Don't you think the siblings are acting a bit...strange?"

"What do you mean?"Izuku followed her line of sight,his emerald green eyes observing the Wakui siblings standing a little bit ways from them,huddled together like a group of ants."I mean,Zendo-kun looks bothered,he keeps darting his eyes everywhere.Hinoka and Meimoto-chan,too,they look...agitated.And Rimoto-chan looks really uncomfortable."

Uraraka explained,confusion and worry shining in her eyes as she turned to look at the freckled boy;"What do you think?"Izuku hummed,placing a hand on his chin as he thought for a moment.From what he had observed earlier,the siblings seemed to keep to themselves,not interacting with others as much as possible.And so far,little bits of conversations here and there,not to mention,Hinari's odd behavior during the battle trials.And Hinoka's statement during the battle trials in the monitor really intrigued.

"Oh,yeah,I forgot we're not supposed to interact with you all."

Just what did she mean by that?Just before Izuku could dwelve deeper into his thoughts,13 approached them;"Good afternoon,everyone.Before we begin our training for today,just one thing...or two...or three...or four..."

'It's increasing...'

The whole class sweatdropped,listening to their supposed teacher speak in front of them;"I'm sure you all know about my quirk;Black Hole.No matter what material may get sucked into the vortex will turn into dust."the pro-hero explained."Now that's quirk perfect for removing wreckage and saving injure people from disasters!"

"Yes..It is,however,a power that could also easily be used to kill people.And in that way,it's no different from the quirks of everyone here.Naturally,in this society of superhumans,quirks are strictly regulated,and the requirements for their lawful use are enforced.We can tell at a glance that is the make-up of this world.That being said,please don't forget that each of you possesses a quirk that can go awry.One wrong step is all it takes to be able to kill others accidently.During Mr.Aizawa's quirk apprehension test,you learned of your respective powers true potential.And during All Might's battle trials,I think you took away the true sense of the danger of brandishing those powers against one another.Today's lesson will serve as a fresh start!Let's get to studying about how to wield our quirks for the sake of human life!Your quirks emphatetically do not exist to hurt others!Please leave this training having fully understood that your quirks exists to help people!That is all!Thank you all for listening intently and patiently!"