Chapter VII

3rd POV (UA Academy) A little while earlier...

"Nii-chan?Mei-chan?Hinoka?Where are you guys

"Nii-chan?Mei-chan?Hinoka?Where are you guys...?"

Rimoto walked down the hallway,hands to her chest as she timidly looked around,looking for her siblings.

They were supposed to meet up earlier to eat lunch,but she had to run to the restroom and now she can't find them anywhere.She wanted to ask her classmates,but she's too nervous to even approach them.

Rimoto sighed,rounding the corner as she gazed at the ground,failing to notice the large figure in front of her."Kya!"until she bumped into them.

THUD

The loud thud resonated within the empty hallway,the muffled chatters in the mess hall being the only noise present as Rimoto sat on the floor with an aching bum."Itai..."Rimoto whined,frowning slightly as she rubbed her lower back.

"Huh?"humming when a large shadow casted over her;"Daijobu?"she looked up at the deep voice,her eyes widening at the familliar large teen."Eep!"she squeaked,cheeks reddening as she stared at the masked male."Erm...Rimoto-san?"

Shoji Mezo reached his arm out,offering the brunette his hand;"Are you okay?"Rimoto stood up abruptly,cheeks still red as she avoided the male's stare;"H-Hai...I'm okay..."she muttered,looking away bashfully."Are your hurt?"

"N-No..."Rimoto gulped,nervously glancing at the male who seemed to be looking at her in concern;"A-Ano...you're Shoji-kun,right?"it took a lot of courage for Rimoto to ask that.

Truthfully,Rimoto wasn't really one to speak first when introduced to new people,due to her timid and quiet personality,she tends to let other speak first before speaking herself.But,something about the male just pulled her in,drawing her in like a spider's web.She was intrigued by his quirk,as well as his six arms.Rimoto is a very curious girl,and she will not stop until she gets all the information she wants.It's one of the toxic traits that she had developed at a young age,something even she,was afraid of.

"Yes,that's me.Is everything alright?"

Is everything alright?"