Chapter XIII

3rd POV (UA Academy;USJ Training Grounds)

"It would appear the children are rearing away

"It would appear the children are rearing away..."

Kurogiri stated,his golden eyes glancing at the small group slowly inching away from them,Shoto still keeping a firm hold on Hinari as they stepped back.

"It's true that reinforcements are certain to make their appearance in mere minutes,however,I tender the proposal,Shigaraki.With your efforts and mine,there might still an ample chance for us to eliminate him."

"Yeah,you're right..."Shigaraki felt a cooling sensation enter through his veins,his red eyes glowing feverishly under the hand on his face as he calmed down,the cooling sensation calming him down as he hunched forward.His hands on his face as he glanced at the small group inching away from them,his crimson red eyes specifically glaring at the bi-colored haired male."Totally...Utterly...on the nose...After all this trouble...How could we fail to defeat the final boss...?"

Meanwhile,Kirishima turned back to the others,taking Meimoto and Hinoka's hands as he drags them off towards the stairs.

"K-Kirishima-kun?!/Wha-!"the two girls exclaiming in shock at his sudden action;"Let All Might handle the principle offenders!We've gotta see the others!"he yelled,looking Bakugo and Todoroki who nodded at him.

"Come,Wakui."Todoroki hums in confusion,looking at the unmoving masked female who had moved to stand beside Izuku,the freckled boy looking worriedly at his mentor."Midoriya?"ignoring Todoroki's calls as he gets lost in his thoughts.

'Only I know...Only I know...!In terms of pure danger level,the shadow guy is the worst...All Might is teetering at the edge of his absolute limit...!If he's taken at the mercy of the shadow guy,then he'll surely...'

Hinari watched as Izuku suddenly ran off,leaving her behind as she stood frozen in her spot,ignoring Bakugo and Todoroki's shocked expression behind her as he lunges at the enemy.

"Above any other consideration...We must avenge Nomu!!!"Kurogiri yelled,lunging along with Shigaraki as they ran towards All Might.

The buff male standing stiff in his ground as he watched them inched near him with a killing intent.

'They're attacking...!'

Kurogiri's face disappeared into the mist  as a swirl emerged from the mist,getting closer and closer towards him as he stood his ground.

'This is a 'Holy shit!' moment if ever there was one!Everyone...!'

Closer...

'Quickly...!

And closer...

'The secret only I know!'

Izuku appeared at the last minute,his fist outstretched as he flew towards them,teeth gritted harshly as he glared at Kurogiri with narrowed eyes."M-Midoriya?!"