Chapter V

It was at that moment when I first laid my eyes on her,our first interaction,I knew...that she was different.

Different from everybody else around her,there was just something about her that...drew me in.Like an invisible force,I didn't know what it was nor do I know where it came from.

I just knew,that the moment I saw her...She was gonna be someone special to me.

"You're-!"Izuku tries to speak,only for bis mouth to be covered by Hinari's glove hand;"Mhp!"her free hand reaching up to her face as she pressed her index finger against the lips of her mask.

As if to say 'quiet',before pointing at something behind him.Curious and confused,Izuku quietly looks behind him,his emerald green eyes catching sight of the security camera hanging on the wall a few meters away from them.

Instantly,it clicked into his mind,making him turn back to the masked girl kneeling on the floor beside him,the ends of her leather coat sprawled out behind her."You don't want to be seen?"Izuku asked,looking at the masked female who nodded at his question.

"Why?"Hinari tilted her head,thinking for a moment before shrugging."Um..."Izuku trails,sitting up properly as he looked at the female in front of him with a small smile."Why are you here then?Didn't you finish your battle already?"

Hinari tilted her head again,scratching her hooded head as she thought for a moment before looking down on the floor.Izuku watched as Hinari perked up,her left hand reaching down to the floor as pointed her index finger out.

"Ah!"Izuku's eyes lit up,watching as Hinari wrote words on the ground,the words themselves looking like they were written in soot,shadowy charcoal soot that seemed to have come from her finger.

'What an adorable handwriting!Is this also a part of her quirk?'

Izuku gushed at his mind,trying to contain his fanboying as he read the words written in front of him.

I wanted to see you.

"Huh?"Izuku hummed,confused as he turned to look back at the female;"Why?You could've just waited for me to finish the battle."Hinari reached down once again,the soot-written disappearing out of sight as she wrote a brand new sentence in soot once again.

I'm curious of you,and how you will intend to play this out.I wanna see...your full potential.I wanna see...just what you are,Midoriya Izuku.

"!"Izuku gasped,his eyes going wide as he turned to the female in front of him in alert,only to see her gone and instead..."It's loaded."there stood Bakugo,in all his glory."Kacchan?!"

Izuku stood up in shock,his whole body tensing as he watched the grenade-like gauntlet on Bakugo's right arm glow a mild orange before it disappeared;"Why won't you use it,Deku?Are you looking down on me?"

Bakugo asked,the usual scowl on his face present as he stood livid at the end of the hallway;"I'm sure you know all about my quirk with your stalking skills."the ash blond raised his right arm up,his palm held out openly in front of Izuku.

"The sweat on palms contains nitroglycerine that sparks up my explosions,so if the specs are as I asked in the letter..."using his free hand,Bakugo held the pin of his grenade-like gauntlet;"Then I can store that nitro-sweat into this bracer and-"

"Bakugo-shounēn!Stop this!"

All Might yelled into the mic,looking worried and concerned for Izuku's current situation.

"You'll kill him!"

"He ain't gonna die if it doesn't hit him,All Might."Bakugo pulled the little pin off of his gauntlet,igniting the large scale attack that instantly blew forward like a laser beam.