Chapter III

After the whole fiasco,Aizawa-sensei told me to visit the nurse's office and get my finger healed up.

And after that the class resumed,until the end of the day came and we all went home.I got to properly introduce myself to Uraraka-san and Iida-san.

I may not have a lot going on for me at the moment,but like Uraraka-san said,I can't give up.But,you know what?I'm happy just to have gotten far enough...to make some real friends.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

3rd POV (UA Academy) The next day...

"All right,class,tell me where the mistake is in this next english sentence example

"All right,class,tell me where the mistake is in this next english sentence example..."

A blond male dressed in black leather clothing stood in front of the class,holding a chalk in one hand and a monitor in the other."Who knows the answer?Everybody hands up and raise them high!"

Screaming loudly as the class sat silent in their seats.

Before noon we have normal lessons for all the required subjects.

'The past participle is in the wrong place so...no.4!'

Izuku smiled at the thought,raising his hand up as he stated the answer.

~×~

Timeskip...
Lunch...

At noon,we gather at the Grand Mess Halla to sample a first-class cuisine for cheap!

"Hahaha,eat up boys and girls!"