Chapter XI

3rd POV (UA Academy;USJ Training Grounds) Main Entrance...

"I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach,so I cut the Principal's long story short and decided come check on you all

"I had a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach,so I cut the Principal's long story short and decided come check on you all."

The students near the main entrance cried in relief,glad to see the no.1 Hero finally here;"All Might...!"Zendo stumbled towards the buff male.

Panting as he looked at the hero with desperation in his eyes;"My sisters,they-!"he tries to say,fear bubbling up in his chest as he panted."Don't worry,Wakui-shounēn.I will take care of it."

All Might said,patting the boy's shoulder as he walked pass him,leaving Zendo to watch his back with worried eyes;"I happened upon Iida-shounēn along the way...Thanks to him,I heard the gist of what happened.And now you've made me really angry...!Seeing just how frightened you made all the children..."

Mina cried,desperately trying to wake 13 up;"Seeing how desperately my pupils were giving it their all...!However...!"All Might stepped unto the top of the stairs,gripping unto his necktie as he kept his frown."It's for that very reason my chest is welling with pride.It's all right now..."

All Might teared his necktie off;"FOR I AM HERE!!!"Izuku gulped,fear in his eyes as he looked at his mentor.

'All Might...!He's not smiling...or laughing...!Oh,god!He's real pissed!'

"We were waiting for you,hero.Or should I say..'hero' trash."Shigaraki grinned,eyes glowing red as he looked at the Symbol of Peace."Holy shit,this is my first time seeing him in the flesh!I'm sweating just looking at him!"

"Holy shit,this is my first time seeing him in the flesh!I'm sweating just looking at him!"

"Don't flinch now,dumbass!We came here to kill him!"

All Might jumped off of the stairs,disappearing into thin air a white blur brushed pass the villains;"?!"knocking them all out instant as All Might once again,this time carrying the unconscious Aizawa in his arms."I apologize,Aizawa-kun."

'His arms...his face...!'

Slinging the limp body over his shoulder,All Might turned to the four students behind Nomu and Shigaraki.His cold blue eyes instantly sending chills down the quartet's spine as he dashed towards them.