Chapter X

3rd POV (UA Academy;USJ Training Grounds) Mountain Zone

"I wrote the costume guys to give mine a feature where you can direct an attack in a specific direction- UGH!"

The purplette grunted,dodging a villain's attack;"I'm ready!"gasping when Momo swooped in front of her;"Huh?"watching as Momo pulled Rimoto towards them before crouching down."It takes me some time..."

The back of her suit moved,a hump forming behind her;"To make something this big!"a silver linen like blanket bursts out of the ravenette's back,tearing her suit apart as the fabric flew in the air before covering the three of them.

"A sheet?!"

"Is it meant to be a shield?!"confusing the villains surrounding them;"In a way,yes.You're looking at a 100mm insulator sheet."Momo peeked from under the blanket,smiling knowingly as she looked at the blond male."Your turn,Kaminari-kun."

"Gotcha."Kaminari smiled,smirking deviously as he spread his arms out;"In that case..."crouching down as he released large amount of electrcity around him."1000 VOLTS!!!"electrifying the villains surrounding him.

"Now,then..."

Yaoyarozu Momo
Quirk : Creation
Apart from organic matter,she can spin any object into this world!She justs flexes her understanding of the object's atomic configuration,and voila!

"I'm worried about the rest,let's hurry and head back."Momo stated,ignoring the breeze she's feeling in her breasts;"Erm...You've got a pretty big tear in your shirt..."making Jiro reel back with a huge blush on her face."It's okay,I'll make another one."

Momo smiled,turning to Jiro and Rimoto who had been silent behind her,looking down on the ground with a saf gaze.

"Hehehe."Kaminari's looking like an idiot,though."!!!"

Kaminari Denki

Kaminari Denki

Quirk : Electric Charge
If he exceeds his wattage limit,he short-circuits his own brain and becomes an airheaded idiot for a full hour to recover!