Part 4

Last part preview..

Taehyung words were coming in jungkook mind he was crying hard and mumbling.

Jungkook:- I don't kill eomma and appa.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________

Author's POV..
This part is suggested by taekookieee_07 thanks for your suggestion hope you will like it 😊.

_________________________________________

It's now 1 hour still Jungkook was just crying he didn't stop till now.

Jungkook then weekly stand up from floor and go to wash room and stand on the stool infront of mirror and wash his face and then get out from washroom and then come to the room and laid on the bed and cover him self with blanket and lay there.

He was laying on the bed with no emotions in his face.

After few minutes he hear a knock in the door.
He get up from the bed and thought it was his other hyung so he put fake smile and open the door and see that there was maid.

Maid:- y-young master.

Maid hesitate cause he see jungkook red eyes.

Jungkook:- yes noona.
(Low tone)

Maid:- young master please come downstairs masters are home they want you to come downstairs.

Jungkook just nodded.

Maid was sure that something is off cause Every time jungkook will be so excited to meet his hyung and will wait for his Hyung downstairs but today he doesn't seem to be excited, maid bow and left from there.

Jungkook went downstairs slowly fake smiling and see that all hyung except taehyung is talking with each other.

Soon Jin see jungkook and call him.

Jin:- bunny how are you come here.

Jungkook go towards Jin.
Jin made him sit on his lap facing him and ruffle jungkook's hair and frown cause jungkook is always very talkative but today he is silent.

Jin:- bun what happened.

Now everyone attention was on jungkook.

Jungkook:- n-nothing h-hyungie.

Jin was about to say something but cut off by foot steps and see that taehyung is coming down he come down and sit on single couch.

After seeing taehyung jungkook tightly hug Jin and hide his face in jin's chest.

All the hyung frown at jungkook action.

Taehyung:- Hyung how was your day.

Namjoon:- it was fine tae.

Jimin:- kookie baby come here.

Jungkook shook his head.

Jin:- why baby don't you wanna go to your mochi hyung.

Jungkook again shook his head as no.

Jin:- why bun, and look at me.

Jungkook slowly look at Jin and said.

Jungkook:- hyungie not feeling well.

Suga:- bun what happened.

Jungkook:- hyung my head is paining so much.

Jimin then get up and pick jungkook up who hug jimin like koala and again sit on the couch and said.

Jimin want to see jungkook face but he was hiding his face in jimin's neck.

Jimin:- bunny baby can you please see towards me.

Jungkook didn't said anything.

Jimin was now being worried cause of jungkook behaviour.

Jimin then thought to ask with taehyung cause he was with jungkook from morning.

Jimin:- tae what happened to kookie.

Taehyung:- I don't know hyung.
(Cold voice)

Suga:- but you were with him all day then how you don't know.

==================================

Sorry for short part.
Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote for this part.

Bye bye 😊!!