Part 14

Last part preview..

Jimin then also go near jungkook and hug him from behind.

Then three of them sleep there.
And Hyung line go to there respective room for taking some rest.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________

Time skip to night.

Here taehyung was sitting on the bed resting his head on the headboard smiling looking at his baby bunny who have a small pout in his lips, he looks so cute even when he is sleeping.

Taehyung:- I just wanna squeeze him in my arms he look soooo cute.

Taehyung took out he phone and click his picture and also jimin's picture who was sleeping beside him.

Taehyung see jungkook is waking up so he quickly pretend to watch some Instagram pictures.

Jungkook wake up and try to sit on bed but winch in pain taehyung quickly close his phone and help jungkook to sit.

Jungkook smile a little and said.

Jungkook:- t-thank you hyungie.

Taehyung smile back and sit in front of jungkook and held his hands softly and said.

Taehyung:- kookie my bunny bun hyungie is so sorry for his behaviour bun please forgive me I know it's not easy for you to forgive me this easily bubba but I am so so sorry bunny hyungie loves you a lot bun please don't be scared of hyungie it hurts bun.

Taehyung said silently crying.

Jungkook was so shocked with this confession but was happy that his tae tae hyungie loves him.

Jungkook:- I forgive you hyungie and me also love you so much.

Jungkook said with bunny smile.

Taehyung smile and carefully pick jungkook up and made him sit on his lap facing him and hug him and jungkook also snuggle in taehyung's embrace loving the warmth of his hyungie after so many months.

It's been 5 minutes both are hugging each other there was complete silent no one was speaking both were enjoying each others warmth.

Taehyung broke the hug and kiss jungkook all face who giggle cutely.

Taehyung:- hyungie loves you so much my bunny.

Jungkook:- me also love you sooo much hyungie.

Jungkook said and kiss taehyung's cheeks multiple times.

Taehyung's boxy smile is not leaving from his face he fills like his precious part of his life was missing but now he feeling that the part has again come to his life and completed his broken life.

Jimin:- bunny.

Both look towards jimin and chuckle seeing jimin's pout.

Jimin:- you now forget me.

Jungkook:- no no hyungie kookie didn't forget you he loves you too.

Jimin:- I was joking my bunny I also love you.

Jimin then kiss his forehead and jungkook kiss his cheeks and giggle softly.

Jimin see taehyung boxy smile after so many years he was very happy for him he pass smile to taehyung and side hug him.

Taehyung:- thank you hyungie for supporting me.

Jimin dramatically grasp and said.

Jimin:- the great Kim taehyung is saying me hyung in his sweet tone aww so sweet.

Jungkook laugh at jimin's statement and taehyung pout.

Taehyung then laid jungkook carefully on bed and started tickling him.

Taehyung:- you bunny laughing at me huh.

Jungkook Started laughing loudly.

Jungkook:- h-h-hyun-gie pl-please s-stop k-kookie is sorry he will not laugh at you.

Hyung line was going downstairs from there respective room but here some noise from jimin's room so they entered in room
and smile softly looking at trio.

Jungkook:- mochi hyungie say taehyung to stop.

Jimin chuckle and said.

Jimin:- bear stop now.

Taehyung then Stop tickling him and jungkook started gasping for due to this much laughing.

Jungkook see towards door and make grabby hands and said.

Jungkook:- meow Hyung.

Suga chuckle and go towards him and pick him up and said.

Suga:- did my bunny forgive his taetae hyung.

Jungkook nodded cutley.

All hyungs cooed at his cuteness especially taehyung who was fondly looking at jungkook.

Hyung line including jimin was were happy to see there bond again.

================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye 😊.