Part 21

Last part preview..

" we are also here bun did you forget us " hyung line said in union being jealous of there lovey dovey moment and jimin chuckle at his hyungs.

" nu nu hyungie bun nuu forget chu "
Jungkook said with cute pout.

Ok back to story..

______________________________________

" hyungie where is meow hyungie " jungkook ask to his hyung.

" bun he gone out for some work " Jin said not wanting to tell jungkook the situation.

" hmp always go on work kookie bhill nu twalk with meow hyungie " jungkook said with pout.

" is that so my bunny will not talk with his meow hyungie I see " suga said standing near the door frame.

" meow Hyungie " jungkook shout in excitement and run towards suga and suga pick him up in his arms and kiss his cheeks jungkook giggle.

" my bunny baby " suga said pecking jungkook's whole face.

" hyungie itws twickle " jungkook said between his giggle.

Suga then stop and make jungkook sit on jimin's lap.

" feed him jiminah " suga said and was going upstairs.

" meow Hyungie your dwinner " jungkook said stoping suga in his midway.

" I already had bunny " suga said and left upstairs.

Hobi sigh.

" mochi hyungie feed kookie is sho hwungry " jungkook said while cutely rubbing his stomach.

" Oh my bunny is hungry let hyung feed you " jimin said and started feeding jungkook.

Time skip after dinner.

Here in kitchen Jin is preparing dinner plate for suga as he know suga is still angry and didn't had his dinner but lied to kookie.

Just then taehyung came in kitchen.

" Hyung give it to me I will give to suga hyung and I want to apologise too " taehyung said with low tone.

" Okie here " Jin said passing the plate to taehyung.

" but don't do this mistake again young man " Jin said sternly.

Taehyung gulp.

" yes hyung I am sorry " taehyung said looking down.

" it's ok buddy go now apologize to him he didn't had his lunch too he must be hungry and Hyung forgive you " Jin said patting taehyung's head.

" thank you hyung and yes I will go " taehyung said and then left from there.

Taehyung came in front of yoongi's room and gulp and softly knock the door.

" come in " after listening this he entered in room and see that yoongi is working on his laptop.

" hyung " taehyung said and look down.

" hm " suga said but still looking at him.

Taehyung sigh and keep the plate in side table and take laptop from yoongi and keep it aside and sit in front of suga and softly held his both hands and said.

" hyung I am sorry " taehyung said.

" leave my hand " suga said in Cold tone.

" hyung I am genuinely sorry for my mistake please forgive me hyung this will never happen again " taehyung said with teary eyes.

Suga realeas his hand from taehyung's grip and hug taehyung and said.

" shh it's ok hyung forgive you don't cry " suga said creasing taehyung's back.

" so sorry hyung " taehyung said between his sob.

" it's ok baby calm down hyung forgive you baby " suga said while pecking his head.

_______________________________________

60+VOTES for next part.

And so sorry for late upload..

________________________________________

=================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye..