Part 16

Last part preview..

imin:- aigoo my bunny hyungie was just teasing you stop crying bun hyungie loves you too Bubba shh calm down hyungie is sorry love stop crying.

All hyungs were glaring at jimin for making jungkook cry specially taehyung who was death glaring jimin.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________

Thank you YOONMINASTY  for your suggestion, hope you will like it 😊.

_______________________________________

After some seconds jungkook calm down and jimin then see towards them and said.

Jimin:- hyungs I am sorry don't give me that look.

Jin:- don't make bun cry again understand.

Jimin:- ok hyung.

Taehyung then pick jungkook up who was snuggle in his chest.

Taehyung:- wanna watch movie bun.

Jungkook nodded his head and happily.

Then all of them go to theatre room.

Theatre room.

Vminkook were cuddling each other and Hyung line were on back using there phone

Jungkook was between taehyung and jimin.

Time skip after 1 hour.

Taehyung:- hyung kookie fall asleep.

Jin:- ok then take him to jimin's room and lay him carefully.

Taehyung:- Ok hyung.

Taehyung then carefully pick jungkook up and left from there and jimin also follow him and Hyung line went to there respective rooms.

Taehyung lay him on the centre of bed and said to jimin.

Taehyung:- hyung can I please sleep here today.

Jimin:- sure bear.

Taehyung Squilled in happiness and hug jimin tightly and little loudly said.

Taehyung:- thank you jimin Hyung.

Listening to taehyung loud voice jungkook whine in sleep but jimin was quick enough to make him sleep again.

Jimin then glare at taehyung who nervously smile at jimin.

Jimin smack taehyung's head.

Taehyung:- ouch I am sorry hyung.

Jimin:- it's ok bear now sleep.

Taehyung:- but hyungie I am not sleepy.

Jimin:- then watch something on your phone but make sure to use your airpods.

Taehyung:- Okie hyung I will.

Jimin:- and don't do a single sound of you do any single noise and bun will wake up from sleep then you will gone.

Taehyung gulp and said.

Taehyung:- hyung I will not do any sound.

Jimin:- good.

After saying this jimin slept on right side of the Jungkook on bed and cuddle him and taehyung lay down on the left side of the bed beside jungkook and then connect his phone to his airpods and silently started watching k-drama.

Time skip in morning.
(6:00)

Now jungkook Wake up from his sleep and try to release himself from taehyung's and jimin's hold and then after so much struggling he release himself from both of there grip and started shaking jimin but he didn't wake up he then started shaking taehyung to make him but failed badly.

he then himself try to get down from bed because he is so hungry but his height is so small and he didn't even recovered from his injury so he couldn't get up from bed.

he again try to get down from bed but instantly fall down on the floor with loud thud he got cut on his knees and left palm because of pointed sharp edge of bed he started crying badly.

Jimin and taehyung flinch badly due to loud noise and wake up and see jungkook on floor crying and they quickly get up from the bed and run towards him jimin pick him up and said.

Jimin:- shh baby bunny shh stop crying.

Taehyung then notice wound on his knees cause jungkook was wearing shorts.

Taehyung:- Bubba shh shh calm down calm down and Hyung he have wound in his knees so make him sit on the bed I will come with my medical bag.

Jimin then look towards his knees and said to taehyung.

Jimin:- ok tae.

Taehyung was about to go outside the room but Hyung line come there and look towards jungkook who was crying very hard.

Suga:- what happened to kookie why he is crying.

Jungkook listening to suga's voice make grabby hands towards him suga pick him up jungkook quickly hug him tightly.

=================================

Ok back to story.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye 😊.