Part 20

Last part preview..

Jimin shook his head as no and his eyes become teary and said.

Jimin:- I will not disturb his sleep but I wanna see him.

Jimin said and run upstairs.

Ok back to story..

______________________________________

Jimin slowly open the door without making noise and enter in room and close it slowly and go towards Jungkook and sit beside him and see dry tears on his cheeks having pout on his lips cheeks are little red.

He then keep aside the pillows and lay beside him and hug him softly and brought him near his chest and started creasing his hairs.

Jungkook snuggle in his chest more feeling warmth and clutch his tshirt on his small palm.

Jimin smile and kiss his forehead and drifted to sleep.

On the other hand taehyung was angry on suga.

" hyung you know that jungkook can't walk then also you let him stay alone you can done your work later don't you is work more  important than kookie " taehyung said angrily.

" Taehyung watch out your tone " namjoon warn taehyung.

" tommorw I will stay with him and you can go and do your work " taehyung said and left from there.

Suga gritted his teeth and left the mansion.

Jin sigh and said.

" he is getting protective now I know it's suga's mistake also but jungkook also should have listen to us if we say that he can't walk then he should not " Jin said tiredly sitting on couch.

" it's ok hyung don't be angry he is just kid hyung " hobi said creasing jin's hand.

" yes hyung please calm down " namjoon said and then sit on the couch.

Time skip.

It's dinner time now Jin has already call suga 25 times but he is not picking up his calls.

He sigh frustrate about yoongi's behaviour.

In suga's room.

Jimin was waking jungkook up.

" bun wakie wakie it's dinner time " jimin said while creasing his hairs softly.

" nuuu " jungkook said winning.

" Bubba wake up it's dinner time bun let's have tasty food come on get up " jimin said picking jungkook up and go to washroom to wash his face.

After washing his face he carry him downstairs and go to dinning table where everyone was present except yoongi.

As soon as taehyung see jungkook he pick him up and peck his forehead and said.

" how is my bunny now " taehyung said with small smile.

" me is otey but a little pain in my leg " jungkook said with pout.

" aish Bunny then who told you to walk when I clearly told you not to right " taehyung said in calm tone not want jungkook to be scared with him again.

" Bunny ish sworry taetae hyungie " jungkook said showing his world famous puppy eyes which can melt everyone's heart.

" it's ok bunny taetae hyungie forgive you bun but please don't do things which hyungie told you not to ok or hyungie will punish you next time understand " taehyung said sternly.

Jungkook nodded with pout.

" Give me verbal answer sweetheart " taehyung said in deep voice.

" yesh understood hyungie " jungkook said before kissing his hyungie's cheeks.

" we are also here bun did you forget us " hyung line said in union being jealous of there lovey dovey moment and jimin chuckle at his hyungs.

" nu nu hyungie bun nuu forget chu "
Jungkook said with cute pout.

_______________________________________

60+VOTES for next part..

And so sorry for late updates 🥺🥺..

________________________________________

================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Byeeeeeeee..