Part 12

Last part preview..

And every notice jungkook's action and taehyung feel very guilty.

Jimin:- but bunny you should eat it, it healthy for you.

Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook:- Okie chimmy hyung.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________

After 5 minutes suga come with porridge and give it to Jin. Jin give jungkook to jimin who make him sit on the bed and Jin then held the spoon full of porridge in front of jungkook mouth.

Jin:- bun open your mouth.

Jungkook:- but hyungie kookie don't want to eat that please.

Jin:- bun we have already talk about it, it's healthy for you eat it.

Jungkook:- kookie no want hyungie.

Taehyung go towards them and said.

Taehyung:- hyung get up I will feed him.

Jin:- but-

Taehyung:- hyung please.

Jin then pass the bowl of porridge to taehyung and get up from his place.
as soon as taehyung sit beside jungkook he see towards jimin and held his tshirt and make fist.

Taehyung see that he was very guilty in himself he was very hurt that the baby bun who use to share all things with him and hug him was now being scared of him and reason was he himself.

Taehyung then said jungkook softly.

Taehyung:- eat it.

Jungkook without any argue started eating it being scared of his taetae hyungie.

Jungkook was full so he stop eating.

Taehyung:- are you full.

Jungkook nodded his head as yes.

Taehyung:- do you wanna eat more.

Jungkook shook his head as no.

Taehyung:- ok then take rest.

Taehyung said and pat jungkook's hair who lightly flinch in taehyung touch.

Taehyung badly want to hug his baby bun .. it been 2 years he didn't even hug his bunny properly.
But he can't hug now cause he is scared of him.

Taehyung then pick up the bowl and keep it on one of the table and sit on the couch.

Jungkook:- mochi hyungie.

Jimin:- yes bunny.

Jungkook:- hyungie kookie is feeling very sleepy.

Jimin:- ok then sleep bun hyungie is here.

Jungkook then close his eyes and jimin started caressing his hair softly.
Soon jungkook sleep and jimin cover him with blanket and sit on the couch.

Taehyung:- h-hyung he is scared of me.

Namjoon:- bear if you will talk to him softly he will not be scared with you.

Hobi:- yes tae after he wakes up try to talk to him.

Suga:- I am sure he will forgive you.

Taehyung:- I will try my best hyung.

Taehyung then stand up from the couch and go towards Jungkook and sit on the chair beside his bed and started caressing his hair.

Time skip after 2 hours.

Jungkook suddenly sit on the bed and was breathing heavily and started crying while shouting.

Jungkook:- don't go don't leave me.

Hyung rush towards him.

Taehyung pick jungkook up and softly hug him careful with his wound and jungkook tightly fisted his hand on taehyung's shirt.

Taehyung started rubbing his back soothingly and said.

Taehyung:- shh bunny clam down clam down.

Jungkook:- tell them to not to leave kookie.

Taehyung:- no one is leaving you Bubba clam down.

Jungkook was not in his sense he was crying very hard.

After 5 minutes.

Jungkook Stop crying and his head was on taehyung chest who was creasing his hair saying sweet nothings.

Taehyung try to break the hug to wipe jungkook tears but jungkook tightly wrapped his arms around him.

Jungkook:- no leave kookie.

Taehyung:- no one is leaving you bun.

Taehyung:- bun can you tell hyungie what was the dream.

Jungkook:- e-eomma a-appa accident.

All understand what jungkook is talking about they were worried for jungkook.

cause this is first time he is getting dream of there parents everyone eyes become teary.

===============================

Sorry for late upload.
That's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye 😊!!