Part 8

Last part preview..

Taehyung:- it means I hurt a innocent soul sorry hyung I didn't know the real reason of appa and eomma death.

Jimin:- right then you don't know but still you blame jungkook.

Taehyung:- s-sorry hyungs.

Taehyung then started crying hard.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________

Suga was angry with taehyung but he can't see him like that so he hug taehyung who started crying hard and suga started rubbing his back to clam him down.

Suga:- shh clam down bear.

Taehyung:- h-hyung I hurt my bunny, I am sorry hyung I didn't know the truth I am sorry I am so sorry hyung.

Suga:- it's ok taehyung every one do the mistake I know that you have done Big mistake but jungkook will forgive you tae now clam down.

It's now 5 minutes taehyung was not claiming and all other hyungs had tear in there eyes. And yugyeom had slept due to lot of crying.

Taehyung was not claiming so yugyeom father come and cup taehyung face and said.

Yugyeom father ( yg f )

Yg f:- baby bear now clam down or you will made yourself sick.

Taehyung:- uncle he will hate me now.

Yg f:- no bear he loves you and infact his all other hyungs he loves everyone he will not hate you bear, he maybe take time to forgive you but he will never hate you bear. Now stop crying do you want kookie to be sad after seeing your crying face.

Taehyung shook his head as no.

Yg f:- then Stop crying and drink water.

Yugyeom father give water bottle to taehyung.

Taehyung wipe his tears and drink water and sit there silently looking down.

After 2 hours.

2 hours fast but doctor still didn't come out from operation theatre.

Jimin was getting so much worried about his baby bun.

And all other hyungs including jimin and yugyeom and his father praying for jungkook to be safe.

Jimin:- h-hyung my kookie will be fine right.

Hobi:- yes chimmy kookie will be fine he is strong don't worry.

Jimin nodded.

Namjoon:- mochi don't worry everything will be fine.

Jin:- yes jimin-ah.

Everyone was assuring jimin but deep down they are also scared to loose there precious bunny.

Time skip after 1 hours.

Doctor come out of operation theatre and everyone run towards doctor and said.

Jimin:- how is jungkook doctor.

Next moment Dr. Said something  listening to thet every one became sad and numb.

________________________________________

Sorry for short part.., your author is sick so that's why can't write much so forgive her.

_________________________________________

===============================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Bye bye 😊!!