Part 11

Last part preview..

Taehyung then slowly leave jungkook hand at stare at him while doctor change his bandage and IV.

As soon as doctor leave the room taehyung again held jungkook's hand softly and kiss his forehead.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________

Time skip ( after 1 week)

In this one week jungkook didn't come out from coma.

Everyday taehyung use to talk with jungkook and cry.
And jimin also cry, in this one week everyone was missing there bunny who use to hug them, run in the whole mansion with jimin chasing him and he giggle but now jungkook is lifelessly laying on bed from 1 week.

yugyeom and his father has left day before yesterday cause namjoon insisted them cause yugyeom father manage his company and then come here and they can clearly see that his father is  tired from his father's face.

Now taehyung has gone out for some minutes to clear his mind.

And every one is in room with jungkook and jimin was holding his hand and close his eyes for some minutes.

Just then taehyung enter in room and sit on the couch beside suga and keep his head on suga's shoulder and close his eyes.

Jimin feel some moments in his hand so he open his eyes and see that jungkook finger is moving he then see towards jungkook face and see that he is opening his eyes.

Jimin:- b-bunny.

Just jimin said and all of there attention went towards jungkook and see that he open his eyes all hyungs run towards them.

Jungkook:- h-h-hyun-gie.

Jimin:- yes baby your hyungs are here.

Jungkook:- hyungie ahh.

Jungkook tried to sit down but winch in pain.

Suga:- bun carefully.

Jimin then help him to sit.

Jungkook:- h-hyungie aah my head is paining so much.

Jungkook then started crying jimin carefully hug him.

Taehyung:- I will go and call the doctor.

Taehyung then run outside the room.

Just after 2 minutes doctor come along with taehyung.

Dr..:- what happened to him.

Jin:- doctor his head is hurting.

Dr..:- his head is paining because he has deep wound in his head that's why I will give you ointment apply it on his wound it may hurt a little but after some seconds his pain will reduce.

Jin:- ok doctor.

Dr..:- and yeah he had injury in leg and hand so be careful don't let him walk or use his right hand cause it will make his injury more worst and he needs proper bed rest to heal quickly.

Jin:- ok but when we can take him home.

Dr..:- you can take him tomorrow but make sure to give him proper bed rest.
And yeah he can't eat junk food for 1 month as his immunity is weak.

Jin:- ok doctor thank you so much.

Dr..:- my pleasure and make him lay on the bed so I can change his bandage.

Jimin:- yes.

Jimin then kiss jungkook forehead and was going to make him lay on bed but jungkook tighten his grip on jimin's tshirt and shook his head as no and said.

Jungkook:- hyungie don't want it will hurt.

Jimin:- baby it will only hurt for second then you will not feel any pain.

Jungkook:- but-

Hobi:- bunny please.

Jungkook then nodded and said.

Jungkook:- but chim hyungie stay by my side ok.

Jimin chuckle and said.

Jimin:- ok my bunny.

Jungkook then loose his grip on jimin's tshirt and jimin make him lay on the hospital bed and doctor come there with saline solution and take a good amount of saline solution in cotton swab and said.

Dr..:- I am starting ok.

Jungkook then held jimin's hand who started to rub his hands in soothing way.

As soon as solution come in contact with wound jungkook hiss in pain and his grip in jimin's hand got tight.

Doctor was cleaning the wound and jungkook eyes went teary due to pain.

After 5 minutes doctor was done cleaning then he bandage his wound and change the saline bottle which is attached to IV needle and when he was done he said.

Dr..:- ok it's done now I will take my leave.

Jin:- ok doctor.

Then doctor left.

Jimin then wipe jungkook tears.
And said.

Jin:- my bunny was so brave.

Jungkook then make grabby hands towards Jin who sit on the bed beside jungkook and make him sit on his lap facing him.

Jungkook then said.

Jungkook:- hyungie remove it na.

Jungkook said pointing towards IV.

Jin:- why bun.

Jungkook:- it feels very uncomfortable and If move my hand it hurts.

Jin:- bun wait for some time then doctor will remove it ok.

Jungkook nodded and rest his head in jin's chest.

Jungkook:- hyungie hungry.

Jin:- ooh sorry bun we totally forgot about your lunch suga can you go and brought some porridge for bun.

Suga:- Okie hyung.

Suga then left from there.

Jungkook:- hyungieee I don't want to eat porridge.

Taehyung:- no whining in that.

Taehyung said in soft tone.
But as usual jungkook flinch due to taehyung voice and don't say anything and snuggle in Jin's chest.

And every notice jungkook's action and taehyung feel very guilty.

Jimin:- but bunny you should eat it, it healthy for you.

Jungkook nodded.

Jungkook:- Okie chimmy hyung.

______________________________________

Sorry I try to make this long as I can.

Tell me in comments that jungkook should forgive taehyung or not.

_______________________________________

=================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye 😊!!