Part 9

Last part preview..

Doctor come out of operation theatre and everyone run towards doctor and said.

Jimin:- how is jungkook doctor.

Next moment Dr. Said something  listening to thet every one became sad and numb.

Ok back to story..

_______________________________________

Dr..:- he is out of danger now but

Jimin:- but what.

Jin:- jimin let him speak first.

Dr..:- but he is in coma due to excessive bleeding from his head.

Taehyung hearing this started crying hard and jimin just blankly stare at the doctor with teary eyes.

Dr..:- and we don't know when he will wake up it can take 1week or maybe 4weeks or more than that.

Ygf:- doctor can we see him.

Dr..:- sure.

Saying this doctor left from there and all the hyung goes inside the room.
And see jungkook was layed on the bed lifelessly IV needle attached to his hand bandage was on his forehead, head , right hand and right leg was bandage seeing this there heart shutter.

Firstly taehyung dash towards jungkook and sit beside him and hold his small hand carefully which has IV needle.

Taehyung was not believing that his baby Bunny is in coma.

All hyungs were standing around jungkook's hospital bed.

Taehyung:- bun look your taetae hyungie is here you now na your taetae hyungie is dumb he said very mean things to you and even punish you too but bun hyungie is so sorry, hyungie loves you a lot,  my bunny please wake up I know you can't forgive me easily it is ok but please wake up bubba.

Taehyung was saying continuously and crying and was not believing jungkook's this condition.
He was crying hard and was saying  jungkook to wake up.
Suddenly he was about to faint but jimin quickly hug him and give him water who refused to drink.
Jimin was rubbing his back and taehyung was tightly yet firmly holding jungkook's hand.

Taehyung said to jimin.

Taehyung:- h-h-hyun-gie s-say h-h-him t-to w-wakeup pl-please.

Jimin:- shh bear clam down clam down.

Yugyeom was also crying looking at his younger brother like this.
His father was claiming yugyeom and Jin who both were crying and suga hug hobi and namjoon to make them clam down.

Time skip after 15 minutes.

All were clam down and were sitting on couch with teary eyes but taehyung was still crying and jimin was still hugging him.
While he himself want to cry so hard that his bunny who giggle and run around him,  hug him was now on hospital bed lying lifelessly he wants to cry hard but he can't cause he wants to console taehyung.

Soon after jimin broke the hug and take water bottle and made taehyung drink water.

And again sat down beside jungkook and peck his forehead and cheeks.

All were crying silently.

=================================

Ok that's it for today.
Comment if you like it.
Ignore my mistakes.
Request are OPEN.
Don't forget to vote.

Take care.
Bye bye 😊!!