Author's Note 2023

Bismillaah.

Assalaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullaahi Wa Barakaatuh. Long time no see 😅 Yes guys, I'm still alive haha! And Wattpad has changed A LOTTTT since I've last updated (2017). Let's just say, life has been LIFING since.

Something told me to sign in today and I actually was going to come on and just see if I can find a book to read, but then I found my very own in recommendations, and it's #11 in Muslimahs section like WOW SUBHAN ALLAH 😅 I would've never expected that my story has stayed on top this long, even after all of these years. So at this point, I owe it to you all to finish this story. And this time, I will keep my word, as long as you bear with me, including me learning the new ins and outs of Wattpad. I haven't written in years, but it's been my passion since I was a little girl, and it's time to bring that back.

Also a little secret, I already had Book 1 figured out with how it'll end. And there will be a Book 2 In shaa Allaah 🤫

I missed y'all, and I hope the feeling was mutual haha! And with that being said, expect updates very soon In shaa Allaah! I'll also start making edits and revisions.

OH and to those who've bitten off my stories and rewritten very similar ones, I'm glad I could be an inspiration 😉 but the OG is back (jk) 🤣

I'm in Saudi for Ramadan btw. Eid Mubarak to you all!!! Taqabbal Allaahu Minnaa Wa Minkum ✨🌙🤲🏽

Talk to you all soon In shaa Allaah! And look out for Chapter 28 and beyond!

-Niqabi