22.

Love with every fiber of your being.

Zane

Zane walks back and forth in the living room, trying to figure out how to have this talk with Yasmeen. He knows he needs to tell her sooner than later, but he loves her so much, he doesn't want to hurt her or see her upset. "Why do you keep walking around looking so deep in thought?" Yasmeen strides into the living room gracefully, raising an eyebrow at him.

"We need to talk." He walks over to her, putting his arms around her hips.

She looks down at where his hands rest. "About what?" He can tell she's trying to fake annoyance, but is anything but annoyed. If anything, he can guess that she enjoys the way he touches her.

"Well- Wait. What are you wearing?" Zane looks disapprovingly at her outfit which consists of a crop top exposing her belly piercing and tight shorts.

"What, you don't approve?" She smirks up at him, shaking around in his grasp.

"You're not going outside in that, are you?" He asks jokingly.

Her face turns to one of seriousness as she puts her curls up into a messy bun on top of her head. "Yes I am. I'm about to go meet up with Fadwah so we can go clubbing."

"Ha, lame joke."

"But I'm not joking. Now move so I can go find my pumps." She wiggles out of his grasp and he grabs onto her hand, pushing her chest back into his.

"Yasmeen, stop playing." He softly growls. "The only man you need to be dressing like that for is me, got it?"

Yasmeen bursts out laughing, covering her mouth. "Calm down, would you? You took that too seriously. I should consider becoming an actress."

Zane rolls his eyes and analyzes her face. "Did you pierce your nose?"

She nods, putting her arms around his neck., rubbing at the now disappearing hickey trying to play hide and seek under his Alexander Wang shirt. "Fadwah did it for me while you were gone. Looks like a professional piercer did it, huh?" She smiles proudly.

"Why though? You looked gorgeous without it."

She scrunches her face cutely at him. "What are you trying to say? That I look ugly now?"

"No no no, you still look beautiful, Love."

"Yeah, good answer." She pokes her tongue out at him. "So what do you need to talk to me about?"

Zane sighs and walks over to the couch with her, sitting down and sitting her on his lap. She might try to walk away after she hears what he has to say and he honestly doesn't want that. Not again. "Well," He rakes a hand through his hair. "Uh, you know how Alia is being persistent and all."

"Please don't remind me." She crosses her arms in front of her.

He chuckles at that and kisses her cheek. "Well, I'm honestly finding it so hard to be harsh to her because-"

She cuts him off right then. "Excuse me?" She turns to him with surprise written all over her face. She can't believe that these words are actually leaving his mouth right now. "We just recently got married, and what, because she tells you she's in love with you, you don't want to tell her to leave you alone and block her because you don't want to seem mean and hurt her feelings?"

"Just hear me out this time, come on."

"You have a minute, Zane. One minute."

"I obviously have no feelings for Alia. She was a hit and quit type of girl to me like the rest were, but I can't help that I feel bad for her."