Chapter 4

Carol, Janet and Tony left the Sanctum Santorum feeling totally dejected, they had gone there to speak with the sorcerer supreme Dr Strange about the recent anomalies but he wasn't present. Apparently he was already away on some other business according to Wong, and he wasn't sure when he would be back.

They arrived back at the tower and Tony immediately set off to the bar so he could get another drink to drown his frustration. Carol and Janet went to inform the others in the lab about Stranges' absence.

"Carol... Janet. Welcome back, so what's the word. Is Strange going to help us?" Welcomed Steve asking them about them seeing Strange.

"Sorry Cap. He wasn't there. Wong told us he left earlier on some other business and doesn't know when he'll return." Replied Carol depressingly.

"Other business? He didn't specify?" He questioned.

"No. Just that he's left on some emergency and he'll pass along our concerns when he returns." Janet answered sadly.

"I see. Then I'm afraid we're back were we started." Steve said.

"Unfortunately so." Carol agreed.

"I guess Strange must have had some pretty serious business to attend to if he's left, probably some weird dimensional stuff." Bruce said.

"Actually he's still on Earth." Carol corrected.

"He's still here. Then what could it be then?" Bruce asked to which none of them were able to answer.

"Where's Tony by the way?" Asked Steve.

"At the bar, drowning his sorrows." Carol half joked.

Night Spider and Felicia arrived at their destination, Felicia's apartment more specifically her penthouse suite. It slightly worried Felicia that Night Spider seemingly knew where she primarily lived.

Felicia had no shortage of places to stay thanks to all the money she managed to steal for herself, but this one in particular was the one she stayed at frequently and thus made it her more permanent residence.

"Pretty nice place." Night Spider complemented as she looked around the room.

"Nothing some hard earned cash can't provide." She replied with mirth.

"You mean other peoples hard earned money." Night Spider joked with her.

Felicia giggled at her quip, after all it was true. "So, are you gonna explain?" She asked getting a bit serious.

"Where do you want to start?" She asked.

"Who are you, firstly?" Felicia asked getting straight to point.

"My name is Felicity. Felicity Parker." She answered getting Felicia's eyes to widen significantly.

"Felicity... Parker?" She repeated.

"Yes." Felicity confirmed.

"So... are you-" Felicia was about to ask her next question when Felicity answered for her.

"Yes. I'm your and Peters daughter." She answered Felicia's question.

Felicia couldn't believe what she was hearing, she couldn't believe that right in front of her was her supposed daughter with Peter. Any normal person would disregard her claim as nonsense or that she was crazy... but Felicia couldn't bring herself to call her out on it. It felt right. Like she knew that was who she was from the moment they met.

When she looked back she could easily see how their similarities blended together, not just hers but Peters too, obviously her looks were a near carbon copy of hers but she had a blended personality of both of them and obviously inherited her fathers powers. And she seemingly made her costume in a mixture of both of theirs, the primarily black colour that she wore with the small while in the centre of her chest and the domino mask, but on that white centre was a web pattern obviously integrating Peters design.