Chapter 10

Peter awoke on his bed, the bottom part of his suit still on as he had stripped the top part off when he began to feel tired last night. When he got up his mind still focused on what Julia had said to him and the others in Mary Janes apartment.

'Who am I supposed to choose?' He thought depressingly before getting up off the bed and grabbing his phone.

He was calling the Avengers to tell them what Julia said to him, he wasn't sure if they would be able to help in any way seeing as it was his choice on the matter that decided things, but it was best to let them know of what was going on and in case any more of his future children came back.

It was still early in the morning so he didn't know if anyone was up yet to answer but he needed to tell them right away.

"Hello." Came the voice of Steve Rogers over the phone.

"Hi Cap, sorry for calling so early but I've got some news." Peter said.

"Sure thing Spider-Man. What news have you got?" He assured him.

"Well... Julia came to me last night. She told me what was happening, she said that there are future children of mine coming back here. She also said that the two that we know of now aren't going to be the last that show up, she doesn't know how many but she definitely alluded to the fact that more were on the way." Peter explained.

"I see. That's... a lot to take in Spider-Man. So that means that the young woman you brought here, and the one you encountered are both your kids." Steve assumed.

"Yea. They are, there was a... misunderstanding between the two of them but we've set that aside for now. So we needn't worry about her causing any trouble." Peter said, assuring him of Felicity's actions.

"Okay, I'll relay that to the others as soon as I can. Hopefully we'll be able to resolve this. I don't suppose Julia mentioned a way to stop them from coming back?" Steve asked.

"Yea. She did actually... but it's rather... personal Cap. It's something I have to take care of, I hope you understand." He vaguely explained hoping Cap and the others won't try to intervene with what happens next.

"Okay Spider-Man. I can't say I completely understand what's happening right now but if you've got this handled I'm fine with leaving it in your hands." Steve assured him.

"Thanks Cap. I appreciate it, really." He said thankfully and relieved.

"Sure thing. Don't be afraid to call again if you need any assistance." Cap said.

"I will." Peter finished as he hung up the phone.

"Now... what to do?" He said to himself placing his phone down again. "I guess I should get together with MJ and Felicia again, see what we should do next.

Peter was about to get the rest of his suit on when he heard his stomach grumble loudly showing how little he had eaten lately.

"But first... breakfast." He said hurrying off to see what damage there was in his fridge and what he could feasibly eat.

Unknown to Peter he was being currently watched from a building across the way by Nathaniel. He had spent the entire night on the roof of the building watching into Peters apartment just in case anything happened last night.

To his relief he didn't see the two others come by his apartment, or anyone else for that matter. As soon as he got inside Peter was alone for the rest of the night without any visitors.

"Seems as though father hasn't had any late night visitors. But maybe they have cloaking technology or abilities I don't know about. I should get closer and make sure, but I can't let him see me. At least not yet." Nathan said to himself thinking of what action he should take next.