UFN

Mines were meant to be dark. Damp. Filled with horrors of the unknown. Not this mine. It's different. It's filled with hope. Hopeful soldiers who fight the rule of tyranny. Soldiers who fight for a better day. These are my soldiers. God, what am I saying? These are our soldiers. This is the Anti Furry Coalition. I walk through these caves everyday, speaking of bringing an end to the UFN and the UPS. They've killed so much of our kin. Now it's time that we kill theirs.

"Crimson, mind telling me what this is all about?" A map on the table. It showed the entire world. Black patches on it.
"UFN and UPS are growing day by day. Sooner or later the AFC will fall, just like the Furry Resistance, the Protogen Rebellion. You know the game. We're probably the last rebellion group there is"
"Then we need a plan. A plan to draw both factions to war"
"Kinda random. Why the hell would we want that?" Thomas asked, entering the room.
"If both factions draw each other to a war, then it'll give us a window to take down both factions. They'll be too weak to fight us"
"And what about the Spanish Tawwitowies, or the Antarctic Nations? If they get word of all this, peril will ensue all across the globe" Thomas continued on with.
"Unless all factions want to bring about a global war, possibly killing each and every single one of us, they'll stay on their territory"

Silence for a few.

"I may have a plan" Crimson stated "Major General Alex. He's going to be transported through Great Pittsburg, tomorrow. Now, this Fur, represents the entire UFN, basically. Killing him, will make it seem like the UPS orchestrated this. You'll see. Peril will ensue between the factions. We all know that. That's when the war begins"

I thought to myself for a second there.

"Getting into Great Pittsburgh is one thing, but killing the Major General is another. It's a risky job" I noted
"And one that we must do" Thomas replied.

—----------------------------

The halls were dark. I could hear the clapping of the shoe soles. There were hundreds of them, maybe thousands, walking down the dark hall. A large bright light lit up on my left. It was a screen, showing Emperor Frenzy. His face was serious. I could notice the many details of his face. Brown fur, with a scar on his eye. His suit being a black and a dark green color. I could see the other Furs walking in front and behind of me. Walking in a single file line. They all wore dark suits, like me.

"Welcome, to the United Furry Nations" Frenzy spoke, his voice being deep. Raspy. "A nation, where freedom is key. Violence is exiled. There is no need, to worry. There is no need, to fear."

It was like everyone was a clone of each other. Everyone looked the same. Everyone walked the same. I don't even think anyone noticed that. No one but me. I crossed the security checkpoint as I walked to my cubical with a computer and various papers on top of a desk. I sat down and turned on the computer. I waited for it to load, but I looked up, and there was no ceiling in sight, it seemed. The cubical halls looked endless. Furs walked around the halls as I focused back on my computer. Speakers were all around the halls, playing Frenzy's voice

"All your decisions were made to benefit the Furry Race, and nurture it to a better generation. For it you will live in peace, amity, where law and order rule over all. Only requiring, your great mind."

I pulled my hair back as my paws caught attention of the collar strapped around my neck. It was cybernetic. I lifted up the tag on it as I read what it said.

"SERVANT"

I looked around at other Furs with the exact same collar, saying the exact same thing. We're they aware, is unknown to me. If they were, they didn't seem to really care. I looked back at the computer as I began working. What was my job? Exposing the truth. I looked through a newspaper article.

"AFC MILITIA EXILE EUROPEAN UFN. THOUSANDS DEAD"

I edit the article.

"UFN'S GLORIOUS MILITARY CRUSH AFC MILITIA. EXPECTED TO FALL SOON"

—-------------------------

"Are you tired?" I asked, as Mia rested her head on my lap
"Yes. Very. Very hard day at the office today" Mia replied
"You need a new job"
"I'm trying, Drew. I'm trying. How about you?"
"My job is fine" A straight face.
"Don't show off"

I chuckle, but outside we could hear the doorknob rattling as Mia sits up. The door opens as a silhouette stands by the doorway. The light of the sun outside makes it impossible to see the detailed features, until the entity walks inside. It's a gray Fur, with a Cowommander outfit on, standing about 6 feet tall. Mia smiled as she ran up to him, hugging the Cowommander tightly. I sat there. Silent.

"Dad!" Mia shouted as she hugged the man. "I missed you so much!"
"Heh, I'm guessing you did" He replied, placing his cap on the coatrack and looked over at me.

We both stood silent as we looked at each other for a second, but the Fur chuckled as he came over to hug me. "Ah, good to see you, Drew. What's it been, 5 years?"
"I-I believe so, sir" I replied, my tail becoming stiff in fear.
"Well, look at you. Last I saw you, you were a lil' pup. Now you're a grown dog. How time flies"

I softly chuckle nervously as I get a pat on the shoulder by Mia's dad, and there Mia starts to ask him various questions and whatnot. I didn't pay much attention to it as I sat back down, but in the chat I could hear the man saying he'd be leaving again, soon. Business over in Great Pittsburgh. It was my duty to keep Mia safe. I knew that very well. I will keep her safe.