Pridefall

"Alpha, come in Alpha. Beta is being carried to the drop zone. I say again, Beta is being carried to the DZ, over" The pilot said in the radio.

"Maintain current altitude, Beta. The higher you are, the more untrackable you are against enemy radar."

"Copy, over."

The jet's roared across the blue sky and pierced through the clouds. In the jet's cargo hold was a large sphere shaped device, going on a time set for five minutes. Nobody in the ground knew what was happening up in the skies. Nobody but Raeal and his pilot.

"One day to the big day, Frenzy." Kagemushi said to Frenzy, who stood looking out the window, watching the massive city of Anthropolis.

"Indeed it is. Have we received word from Raeal yet?" Frenzy asked

"No. He's gone silent. Odd, isn't it?"

"No. It's dangerous. Last time this occurred, we know what happened."

"Yes, the Stonewall Riots. But that was years ago, Frenzy. The man won't do anything stupid now."

"You don't know that."

"Yes, I do. Look, you're being paranoid. He'll be dumb enough to do something to us, to Anthropolis. To the UFN."

"Yeah, me and my autism. Makes me paranoid as hell."

"It does that?"

"Yeah. It does."

Both Furs looked out the window to the massive city, and there in the sky, a small gray dot streaked through.

"Hey, what is that?" Frenzy asked, pointing at the dot

"I don't know." Kagemushi replied.

As the jet continued to soar through the skies, it arrived above Great Pittsburgh. Anthropolis to be exact. He was given his orders.

"Drop the bomb." Raeal said through the radio

"Copy." The pilot replied

The hatch of the jet slowly opened as the large bomb was dropped and fell down to the ground below. Frenzy and Kagemushi could see it drop, but they didn't know it was a bomb.

"What is that?" Frenzy asked, looking through a pair of binoculars, seeing the bomb.

"Look like a, ball?" Kagemushi asked.

"No, a bomb." Frenzy replied, putting down his binoculars.

As the bomb descended quickly, three seconds before it could hit the ground, a mechanism was activated inside the bomb, setting off a charge inside, and blowing the bomb up, to a nuclear level. A massive nuclear explosion was made, and anyone who looked at it was blind. Anyone nearby was incinerated.

All of Anthropolis was destroyed, leveled down by this explosion. Thousands, perhaps millions were dead. All of Great Pittsburgh was destroyed. Nuked. Gone.

—----------------------

Several Furs rushed to the War Room of the Elysium. I was one of them. I could hear an alarm going off, indicating an emergency meeting. As I arrived, I could see many Furs, and standing by the War Room, was Gray. He raised his arm, and everyone went silent.

"Revolutionaries, the time we've been waiting for has come. Anthropolis was destroyed. Early this afternoon, a UPS jet dropped a device we know as, The Uber, on the city of Anthropolis. Now, it's gone. The UFN is declaring war on the UPS now, because both Frenzy and Kagemushi are dead. This is our chance."