6: Mail is here!

"Is she pregnant?"

"It has barely been a week." Satoru laughed. He had unfortunately had to go to his father's home today, a couple hours away from his own, leaving you in the hands of Jun and Itadori until he arrived.

"You did not answer my question."

"I have no idea dad, okay? I do not know."

"Are you--"

"Yes, I am fucking her silly every single day. Now will you relax?" His father rolled his eyes, and honestly he never failed to get on Satoru's nerves.

"I was going to ask if you are taking care of her," he sighed, "she will conceive better that way."

"Believe me, that woman is very well taken care of," Satoru laughed, remembering how happy you got when he gifted you a small bundle of crappy wildflowers. You took them with a smile, gathering more grass and vegetation before throwing them in the vase by the windowsill. "She is easy to please and I am a good husband."

"Need I remind you how important this is?"

"No need," Satoru stood up to leave after only two minutes in the same room, "I will let you know when she misses her cycle."

"That Kamo girl has been asking about you. Ira, I believe." At this, Gojo stopped in his tracks, looking over his shoulder.

"Has she?"

"Yes."

"Well, inform her to never come by my estate," he growled, "I want her nowhere near my wife."

"y/n and Jun! You have mail!" Itadori called as he walked down the brick path of the gardens.

"From home?"

"Yep." He set the envelope in your waiting hands, and you were smushed up beside Nobara who was also eager to read your letters. There were three pieces of paper inside, one from Megumi, Maki and Mai, and...Naoya.

"My brother wrote to me," you laughed, "I'll open that later.

Jun scoffed, "give me Maki's." You handed her the stationary and opened Megumi's letter to you. His handwriting was a lot like a doctors...extremely erratic, but after years of reading it, you could make out what he was trying to say.

y/n-

I am glad Gojo-san has been treating you well. Truthfully I could not believe it when you wrote it down, but you are friendly and personable so it is not all that surprising. If he does not treat you the way he should, I am sure Master will have no issues with burning his estate down. Speaking of Master Naobito:

He is angry. You are the only person, besides Grand Uncle Ogi, that he is really able to talk to and get along with. He is disappointed with Naoya, and the other night he pulled me into his office to say that he may appoint me the family head instead of your brother. Thus, tensions are tight between the three of us. Master is angry at Naoya, Naoya is angry at me, and I wish I could leave.

You laughed at his solution to the issue.

Master misses you and so do we and the servants. I hope soon that we somehow can see you soon...although there are rumors of a Kamo wedding within the next few months between Noritoshi some village woman. Perhaps you will be invited if it happens. My father also sends his regards: Hope you are having fun, keep writing. It sure is boring around here.

Love you
Megumi

"Who's Megumi? Is he a dude?"

"Yes. A rare boy name, is it not?" you quipped, uncaring of her reading the letter. She only shrugged and sat back on her heels.