8: Gojo Satoru's bad handwriting

"You seemed down this morning, y/n," Satoru noticed your lack of appetite at breakfast, "what troubles you?"

The smile you gave him was a tad pained. "I cannot divulge. There are many things troubling me, besides the fact that I can hardly stay awake."

The both of you were sat down in Satoru's office, him doing his work on one side and you attempting to write back to your family through your sleepiness. He was currently watching you stare at the blank page in front of you, hands in your lap as you tried to figure out what you were going to write. The ink would run dry at this rate.

"Would you like to walk? Fuck? Swim?" he gave you a teasing smile, and you had to admit that he was raising your spirits a bit.

"Perhaps after I finish these letters..." you picked up the quill with hesitance, "it is something I should not put off any longer."

"Give your mind a break."

"No."

"Stubborn woman." he chuckled as he leaned back in his chair.

You exhaled a determined breath, starting with the letter to Megumi and your twins. You wrote down your own grave thoughts and troubles and your desires to get out of this estate. You wished to receive an invitation for the rumored Kamo wedding just to travel, and you teased your cousins to steal you away to be their plus-one if that was the case. Among other things, you told them about your sexcapades with a warning that it was only for Maki to read, but you were not to be embarrassed if someone else saw it.

With regards to your cousin Toji and wishes for his own letter, you signed off and started to think of what to write for your father and brother. Setting the piece of parchment next to the ink bottle, you gasped as your husband snatched it and began to skim down the page.

"Husband! That is private!" you flushed as you ran around the table to grab it, but he only stood up and held his arm way, way above your head.

"Awh, you want to take a field trip to my villages?" Satoru teased as he looked down at you, "and you..." he looked up at the page again, "quote, are infatuated with my cock?" He said that last bit just to tease you, but that did not mean that it wasn't true.

"I did not write that!" you argued, jumping up to snatch the letter back and quickly hopping away to the grand doorway of his office. He gave you a smile, cocking his head at you after a moment.

"And I am infatuated with your cunt, wife," he declared happily, "she is brilliant. Bewitching, even." His words made you clench your thighs together to stop the rush of heat, his eyes boring seductive holes into your own. Your embarrassment made you leap forward to grab more paper and ink, then running out of the office itself. Satoru was left with a soft smile as he watched you run out into the garden to meet with Nobara.

His office window viewed the outside space you loved the most, making Satoru steal little glances at you whenever he was cooped up inside.

"My townspeople do not like your superiors, y/n," he mumbled. "But they will love you. I am sure of it." Satoru was chuckling at you recounting your thoughts to your lady, no doubt the words he had said to you just now. Nobara had doubled forward with laughter while Itadori scowled and turned away.

"I am humiliated."

"Maki may love that detail, I am sure." Jun chided.

"She may," you sat down on the bench next to your guard, "now to write to my father and Naoya."

"What did Naoya's letter say?"

"Honestly...he said that he missed me."

"Impossible." Jun gasped.