43: Lifelines

"Say you're sorry, Yuji-nii!" Satsuki shouts. She just turned four years old and she's outspoken. Yuji pouts, looks at you and Satoru standing behind your children. You smile at the both of them. Satoru chuckles.

"But I didn't do anything!" Yuji pleads playfully with her, a top tier actor, really. He's fooling a four year old into thinking he's confused. He's such a good big brother. Megumi rolls his eyes with the ghost of a smile.

"Toshi doesn't like that!" Satsuki fights back.

"Yuji, what happened?" you ask, but before he gets out a word, Satsuki is turning to face you and running up the stairs to hug your legs. Satoshi follows behind her, his white hair falling over his face like Satoru's, but he runs over to his dad to stand proudly by his side (as big as a four year old can muster), as his sister defends his honor. Satoru's large hand comes to fall on his son's head.

"Yuji and Megumi-chan wanted to play the ghosts in the graveyard but--but I said that Toshi doesn't like that game because nii-chan yells really loud and--" she pauses to catch her breath. She gets worked up easily. Especially when it comes to her brother's feelings. "And he started chasing Toshi and making a really gross sound and it scared him!"

"Oh, we can't have that, can we?" you agreed with her. She shook her head wildly, her long white hair wild from playing outside all day.

Yuji knelt down on the grass with a guilty expression, and Satoru grabbed Satoshi by the arm pits, holding him in front of his face and saying something that you couldn't quite make out. His gangly arms and legs dangle in the air, and then Toshi nodded with determination, got set down on the ground and stepped timidly toward Yuji, who looked at the small boy suspiciously.

"You want some of this?" Yuji challenged. Satoshi began to quiver.

"Come on, Toshi! Do it!" your husband jested. And then Satoshi took a breath, shouted louder than he ever had before and weakly body slammed Yuji into the grass. However, Yuji let himself fall backwards and play the wounded soldier, clutching his chest with gasping breaths. Satoru and Satsuki whooped and hollered for the little boy scrambling up off the grass and running back to your arms for protection.

But, you saw the small smile of satisfaction on your son's face as his mission was accomplished. That might have been the first time he ever stood up for himself.

And when Megumi and Yuji left at sundown back to their home, Satoshi made sure to give Yuji an extra tight hug.

But most days, it's just you, Satoru, the kids and Toji at home.

They go to the local schools so that they can socialize with normal kids, come home to learn about clan life from their governess, and spend the rest of their day either playing outside or wanting an early bath and bedtime.

So it is absolutely no surprise to you when you find Satoshi and Satsuki double teaming Toji in a fight, rolling around on the grass outside. He's grunting just to appease them, taking Satoshi's much stronger punches than his sister's like a champ, and getting up just to challenge them for another round.

"I wonder if he ever did that with Megumi." you wonder from inside.

"Dunno," he says. "While they're doing that, do you wanna go to the bedroom?"

Satoru, after six years, is still insatiable.

With a hand full of hair tugging your head back to face the ceiling, he's drilling into you from behind until tears spring up into your eyes, before you switch to every outrageous position just to feel him better. Ragged breaths in your ear and hand gripping your throat, you think you could stay just like this forever. You love him. You love him so, so much. You are living out every detail of every fantasy you've ever dreamed of. This life is perfect and so is he. Satoru mutters I love you's over and over again, and you cream on his cock over and over again without fail.