36: Conspiracies of the Kamo and Zen'in

The Kamo estate was grand, but you and Satoru wordlessly agreed that yours was grander. Perhaps you are too comfortable being judgmental together.

You're clad in the Gojo house colors of blue as you arrive, greeted to the home by Noritoshi and the younger Kamo brothers. "Very happy to see you, Gojo-sama," he bowed to Satoru who acknowledged him with the dip of his head. "Congratulations on your pregnancy as well," he said to you after you rose up from your own bow, "you look beautiful as ever, y/n-san."

Satoru smirked. He loved having a look but don't touch moment. He's so proud to have you by his side.

"Thank you, Noritoshi-sama," you grinned, "hopefully soon, you and your wife will be expecting."

"Hopefully," he nodded, "go ahead, make yourselves comfortable."

You took hold of Satoru's arm as Noritoshi whisked you into the family temple and immediately you were reminded of Tengen's gatherings. You could smell the money and power coming off of all these people now that you are old enough to really perceive it. You spotted Runa and Ena, Noritoshi's sisters speaking to guests and you felt someone lean down into your ear.

Where is the other sister?

"You are looking beautiful as ever, aren't you, y/n-san?" Satoru spoke.

Your nerves settled as you smiled at him, lightly scolding his flirting by saying, "you must behave, Gojo-sama, or I shall not entertain you this evening."

"You should call me Gojo-sama in bed--ow!" You both turned quickly to the one who clapped Satoru on his back...none other than the Kamo daimyo himself. He's definitely older, he's got a graying beard much darker than your own father's facial hair. "Oh! Kamo-san!" Satoru cheered. "How have you been?"

"Been great, Satoru, I'm glad to see you've stepped up this past month...what, with your father and all," he said with a pointed look, "very sorry about that."

"It's alright. Just glad I got this one by my side." With an arm around you, the head Kamo's gaze turned to you, making his brows shoot up. You greeted him with a small bow and he smiled.

"Kamo-sama."

"My, my," he chuckled, "you are a lucky man, Satoru. Toshi had his sights on this one for years."

"As did most everyone."

"Indeed," he said sharply, "please do behave, Satoru. I'd hate to have my son's day overshadowed by you two." Kamo spun on his heel and strode away to greet more guests. Satoru glared as he declared his next words rather loudly.

"Man, I hate that guy. Let's go fuck on his desk or something."

"Satoru!" you sushed him quickly, finding stranger's heads turning slightly at the outburst. He only whined and pulled you closer. "This is hardly appropriate."

"What~?" he sighed, "Okay, I'm sorry I embarrassed you. But y/n, you don't understand, you look so good in the clan colors and I was too tired to do anything at the inn so I've got to have you now!"

"More begging from you?" you frowned.

"Not so much begging, mostly just my manly charm. What's manlier than a husband wanting to bend over his wife in front of everyone?" It physically took every muscle inside you to keep yourself from slapping your hands over his mouth. Instead you stare at him, but he catches the way your weight shifts in an attempt to stifle the ache between your legs.

"We should make a list of places we absolutely should not have sex," you suggested, "at someone's wedding should be at the top."

"No, the top would be..." he genuinely was thinking about this, "at a funeral, but we already did that, so who cares?" Satoru is dangerously close to kissing you in the middle of Noritoshi's pre-wedding hour. It's inappropriate and unprofessional but so tempting.