𝟎𝟏

Packing suitcases to move back home was something Hana never expected to be doing. During the first two years, she would repeatedly beg her parents to let her come back and live a normal life but they refused, always saying when she'd grow older she would thank them for making their decision.

Eventually, with time she grew to enjoy life in the US even though modelling wasn't something what she loved doing. Her career didn't allow her to be able to eat most foods, needing to remain under 50kg. She still thinks about how bad her first couple of months were when she was placed on extreme diets that would cause her to pass out.

She wasn't exactly very skinny in her first couple of months nor was she chubby but you know how the modelling industry can be. And yes, it shouldn't have been so harsh for her as she was just 12, but it was her parents who demanded she lose weight to fit into the beauty standards.

Hana was also unable to make a lot of friends, young celebrities were often fake and she was also home-schooled, so as much as she is excited to move back and go to an actual school she is also super anxious. It's highly likely that people will recognise her at KISS, her face is literally plastered all over magazines. But despite that, she hopes she'll be able to have the privilege of making real friends.

''Hana!'' Jiyun her aunt calls from downstairs. ''Don't tell me you've zoned out again.'' She says, walking up the stairs. (Right... I forgot to mention. She was diagnosed with ADHD when she was six.)

''Hana, manager Yoon is here, are you ready to go?'' She asks, approaching her room.

''I'm ready! I was just grabbing my bag.'' she says zoning back in, she picks her bag up whilst looking around to make sure she's not forgetting anything.

''Come on let's go. You don't want to miss your flight.'' She ushers, leading her downstairs to the door. Before Hana could even step out the door her aunt pulls her into a loving hug and kisses her head. ''You know I'm going to miss you so much. You better call me as soon as you land, okay?''

''I'll miss you too auntie and don't worry, you'll be the first to know." Hana says,"Make sure to take good care of yourself auntie."

"Oh don't you worry about me I'll be just fine." Aunt Jiyun says smiling.

They part from the the hug and Hana heads into her managers car giving her aunt one last wave before driving off. During the drive to the airport her manager gave her the whole run down of how she'll safely get to her gate. The most important thing being that her face stay covered.

Just outside the airport Hana puts on her black bucket hat and mask, mentally preparing herself for the journey to come. They both get out of the car and her manager grabs her two suitcases from the boot.

They head inside immediately locating the the passport security check, Hana keeping her head down the entire time.

As they wait in line she fished her passport out of her bag. When it get to her turn she hands the lady behind the desk her passport and pulls her mask down so she can check. Much to Hana's relief the lady approves without a reaction and takes her suitcase to check them in. Hana pull her mask back up and she and her manager walk towards the departing area.

"Now you make sure you call me if you need anything, and I'll be heading to Seoul in about a week so don't miss me too much." Manager Yoon says, pulling Hana into a hug.

"I will and if anything I think you'll be the one missing me." Hana jokes joke. "I'll see you soon." She says as they part ways.

After almost getting lost twice Hana finally makes it to her gate with about 10 minutes to spare. She looks around hoping to find a seat but they're all occupied so the best bet would be to just head to the already forming line.  Whilst walking she pulls her phone out and messages her aunt letting her know she's about to board.  With her head down completely engrossed in her phone she slams head first into something hard.

That something being the back of a tall male.  The male turns around confusion completely written on his face.  Hana with her head still down curses under her breath and bows slightly apologising. She then looks up, her face immediately contorting to shock.

"M-Minho?"