𝟎𝟒

As the three boys fled to the small living room, Kitty jumped up from the bed hastily looking for where she'd put her form that said which dorm she would be assigned. Hana trailed behind her as she rushed into the living room to show the guys.

"Dae's crazy ex-pen pal broke into our dorm to murder us." Minho conspired. His gaze shift to Hana who's stood just slightly behind Kitty, annoyance was quite evident in his expression, "And what are YOU doing in here?"

"This is my room." Kitty stated handing them the form. Minho being the over exaggerator holds up a laptop as a weapon. (Lol)

Dae and Q scanned through the form, looking for an explanation for the mismatch. Minho's focus remained fixed on Hana, eyes glaring as if she were some kind of rival. She avoided his stares looking down at her hands. Her right hand rubbing her left wrist. A nervous habit she had picked up over the years.

"You're listed as Song Covey." Q spoke up. —"So?" —"Song can be a guy's name. That's why they assigned you to the guys' dorm."

"What?" Kitty replied baffled. This was the kind of thing that only happens in books or movies.

Snatching the form out of their hands Minho glances through. "She did this on purpose. To be closer to Dae.. and me." He accused, his face contorting to disgusting. —"Okay" Q rolled his eyes. —"I told you lot, she was hitting on me on the plane ride over."

"I was not hitting on you." Kitty retorts. A second longer and she could very well rip his head off. "Kitty." Dae buts in. "Can we please talk?"

"No, I never want to speak to you again." She turns to walk away, tears prickling the corners of her eyes. Dae squeezes past Hana to go after her.

With the two of them talking behind her. The eyes of Q and Minho once again land on Hana. "Why are you still here?" Minho questions. "This is a boys dorm and it past curfew."

Hana felt as though she was being put under a spotlight. Although being a model required for her to be singled out, it was never something she felt comfortable with. "I didn't know that. Kitty asked me to stay over after what happe—"
—"You know what. I don't really care to be honest. I just want you out of our dorm." Minho's thick accent making it clear he was irritated.

"Don't you think you're being a little too harsh" Q whispers to him. Minho just gave him a look to stay quiet.

Hana couldn't really understand why he was being so cold-hearted towards her. It already hurt enough seeing their looks of hostility, but Minho's words made her feel as though a stake was being driven though her heart. "Minho, can we please tal—"

—"Did you not hear me the first time?" Cutting her off again."I said I don't care. Now leave."

Hana stood there dumb founded. She could feel the hot tears, prickling the corners of her eyes.

Without another word she turned to go grab her things from Kitty's room. Upon turning she noticed that Dae was no longer talking to Kitty. He stood there alone and had most certainly watched as Minho told her to leave. A slight look of guilt in his eyes.

Walking into the room she quickly grabbed her small Chanel bag from the desk against the wall. Avoiding any eye contact with Kitty, she reminds her to send a text to let her know before she leaves in the morning.

The walk to the front door was quick, they were still stood in the same positions as they watched her every move. The tension in the air thick as ever. She held her head down not wanting them to see her face, the hot tears in her eyes threatening to spill. It was when she shut the door firmly behind her that she let them roll freely down her face.

—————————————————

Hana had cried the whole way to her dorm. The tears only stopping when she got to her door. Once in the dorm, she tossed her bag aside somewhere, walking to her suitcase to pull out her for skincare products. Kicking her feet into the bathroom she started her skincare routine wishing she could just skip it and go straight to bed.

In the process she becomes consumed by her thoughts. Two of the main topics being Minho and her parents. But all that drama would have to wait.

After brushing her teeth, the dark haired girl stalked to her bedroom, the only sound echoing in the eerie surrounding being her footsteps pitter patterning on the wooden floor. She crawls into her bed, snuggling the comforter tightly.

Closing her eyes ready to drift off into a peaceful slumber, she assures herself that the day to come will be a lot better and drama free.

But boy was she wrong...