𝟏𝟑

Hana was sprawled across her desk —eyes shut and small puffs passing through her lips. Beside her was an annoyed looking Yuri, contemplating whether she should wake the girl up or let her get in trouble for sleeping before the lesson.

It had been a week since the last event and you could say that the girl was not doing very well. As expected she'd received her schedule for the Channel promotions, but due to Jennie's packed schedule, everything had to be pushed.

During the week the girl had kept herself quite isolated. Because of the events of that night, she called in sick for the week using her previous cold as an excuse. Upon that, the girl was constantly sporting a black mask, glasses, and occasionally, her black bucket hat.

Hana was either locked in her room trying to study or at the gym, working out with the personal trainer her mother had assigned her. She was barely eating, and constantly dealing with dizzy spells that she chose to ignore, all because she could see the difference on her body.

Despite her unhealthy habits, it paid off, as she was able to lose 3,5 kg, which didn't seem like a lot to her, but surely caused both her arms and legs to reduce in size.

Aside from that, she went out of her way to keep her phone turned off almost all week, to avoid any possibility of receiving another message from the 'stalker'. And also to avoid her mother's 'encouragement' for her personal training.

She was aware of Kitty's constant messages, asking if she was okay, and what had happened that night. Yes, she did feel bad for not responding, but she just wasn't really in the right mind for any socialisation. She even received a text from Q wondering if they were going to have that chat or not. In reality, he was also worried about the girl. He secretly hoped she'd reply just so he knew she was okay. Considering the fact that she had left their room late at night with basically no notice, and hadn't shown up to school.

The only slight highlight of her week was that her manager was now in Korea, but she wouldn't be able to see her until the photoshoots because she was very occupied.

And now.. I know you may be wondering.

What happened that night?

Well...

Time seemed to have stopped when she heard a loud click, and just in the corner of her left eye, she saw a bright flash illuminate from the bushes.

The flash of light from a camera made Hana freeze, her breath catching in her throat. She turned her head to the mess of plants it seemed to have come from -- spotting a dark figure. However as quickly as the figure appeared, they quickly disappeared, scrambling to flee. Hana watched in horror as they ran off, their belongings left behind. She stood there, frozen in fear, unable to shake off any paranoia.

She rushed inside her dorm building, her fear reaching new heights as she entered. Once inside, Hana felt like she couldn't breathe. The silence in the hallway was daunting, and she felt like she was being suffocated by the weight of her own terror. She couldn't focus on anything except the sound of her own racing heart and her hands shaking in fear. She stumbled to her room, feeling like she was walking through a nightmare. She locked the door behind her, desperate to block out the rest of the world.

In her room, Hana finally felt like she could breathe again. She collapsed on her couch, trembling and unable to control her emotions. She'd never really been so scared in her life, she'd never really felt this alone and she was didn't know who to turn to. Her manager wasn't around yet --and she didn't want to worry her aunt. Telling her parents was also out of consideration, because they'd most definitely use it as another excuse pull her out and home-school her again. The thought was too much to bear, and Hana felt like she was in a nightmare she couldn't wake up from.