𝟎𝟖

It was now early in the morning - sunlight was pouring through the windows and gentle chirps could be heard from outside. Hana's eyes fluttered open as she got up from the couch, yawning and rubbing the sleep out her eyes.

The sound of a door opening is what caught her attention next. She looked up, spotting a shirtless Minho strolling out of his room stretching.

"Oh you're still here? I thought you would have left by now." He said, walking over to grab something off the coffee table.

Hana just sat there eyeing him from top to bottom as he stood in front of her, eyes closed and chest flared, steaming his face with his mini humidifier.

She got up and stood in front of him, looking up only slightly due to the subtle difference in height - her eyes not daring to leave his face.

Minho, feeling her presence, opened his eyes, flashing her a cheeky smile. "Is something wrong?"

"No.." Hana replied, eyes trailing down to his abs.

Minho smirked. "What? You think can handle all this?" He teased.

"Oh, I know I can."

Hana lifted her arms and placed them on his shoulders to hoist herself up. Minho catching the memo gripping her thighs as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

"I've been waiting for this moment for years you know." He breathed out.

"Is that so?" Hana hummed.

Minho carried her over to the kitchen, gently placing her on the counter. The air between them was thick with tension, the kind that only comes from two people who are attracted to each other but don't know how to act on it.

Hana looked down at Minho, her eyes meeting his. She could feel her heart racing in her chest, her body responding to the heat emanating from him. She bit her lip, trying to contain the desire that was building inside her.

Minho leaned in closer, his breath hot on her neck. "You know you want to," he whispered, his lips brushing against her skin.

Hana let her head fall back as he took his sweet time leaving of soft kisses down her neck.

She shivered, her body responding to his touch. He pulled away, looking at her with lust filled eyes. Her head tilted forward, her lips only inches from meeting his.

———

"오늘 거지?"

"마스크팩이랑 날개 어때?"

"AGH!"

Hana's body sprang up. She blinked her eyes a couple times to clear her vision as she looked around the room in confusion. Her eyes then landed on two figures - Minho who was wearing his robe and Dae who was rushing to the door.

—"바쁘지 않을 때 놀자."

As she watched Dae flee the room, her mind reeled back to what had just happened a few seconds ago. She slowly brought her finger up to her lips.

"Did I just have a sex dream about Minho?" She asked herself, muttering under her breath.

"Ah wae!" The girl exclaimed, startling the boy say at the kitchen counter. She squeezed her eyes shut and smacked her head as if that would help rid her brain of the dream.

Minho looked at the girl, confused. He wasn't really sure whether or not to say anything. After a moment of contemplation he turned his back to her, and spoke up. "Bad dream?" He asked.