𝟎𝟕

The following day Hana woke up with a horrible cold. She had walked a whole hour in the rain from the penthouse to her dorm at KISS. Although she literally could have just called Mr Hwang to take her back, she didn't feel like bothering him. Plus the walk alone gave her time to think.

With it only being the second day, she really did not want to miss her classes.
But the a raging headache, a sore throat, blocked sinuses and sneezes coming as fast as lightning, it seemed like getting out of bed wouldn't be the best idea.

Hana laid flat on her stomach in her bed, groaning as she flapped her arm around in search for her phone to call in sick.

As she spoke to the friendly lady on the phone, she couldn't help but feel an ounce of embarrassment. Her speech sounded extremely nasal, as if she were pinching her nose.

Putting her phone back down somewhere. Trying to sink back into the depths of her mattress, the girl felt her nose itching intensely, leading to a powerful sneeze. One the caused her whole body to bounce up.

—————————————————

Hana woke up to several messages on her phone. All of them being from kitty. Through she didn't read any of them, deciding it would just be better to meet kitty in person. It felt like forever since she'd spoken to the girl.

Stumbling out of bed, rubbing the sleep out of her eyes, she trodding off to the bathroom to wash her face. As she looked in the mirror, she could see that she looked terrible - her eyes were puffy and red, and her skin was sickly pale. Hana sighed, she'd hoped she'd feel a little better after sleeping in, but that surly wasn't the case.

Hana changed into some comfy sweats and ran her fingers through her hair to make it look sort of presentable. Looking at the time it was already 6 pm meaning she had literally slept the whole day.

With it being somewhat late, she assumed kitty would be in her dorm room doing whatever the girl did to pass time.

Leaving her dorm, the girl popped her custom made AirPods in, and pressed play on her Seventeen Spotify playlist - bopping her head to the beat.

————

Standing in front of the door to the boys dorm room. - Hot by Seventeen playing in her ears - Hana took a moment before knocking on the door. Faint footsteps could be heard from the other side of, approaching the door. In her mind she desperately pleaded that it was Kitty.

~ Urineun drop it like hot, hot, hot ~

The door swung open, revealing a shirtless Minho. It seemed he just just come out of the shower, because his hair was still damp - a few droplets trickling down his face, and a small towel draped around his neck.

~ Oh, jigeum feelin' so hot ~

Oh boy did he look HOT...

~ I norae burnin' like hot, hot, hot, hot ~

Hana felt her cheeks burn as she stared at Minho, taking in his toned body and defined features. She hadn't really noticed how attractive he'd become over the years, and the sight of him, bare chest on display, only added to her thoughts. The song playing in her ears was only making matters worse, so she plucked her earphones off swiftly, pausing the song.

"Um... hi..," Hana managed to say, her voice sounding weird due to her cold. She was trying her hardest to avoid looking him directly in the eyes. "I'm actually looking for Kitty, is she...is she here?"

Minho wouldn't deny that he was surprised to see her. Especially looking like she'd been through hell and back. "She moved out." He said dryly.

That explains why kitty had sent her so many messages.