𝟎𝟐

"M-Minho?" Hana asks shocked.

"Do I... know you?" Minho asks, surprised that a random girl completely dressed in black with a covered face knows his name.

Right he doesn't recognise me.. my face is covered.

"N-no." Hana stutters

"How do you know my name?" He asks, studying the girl in from of him. Her voice sounded somewhat familiar but he could put a finger on who she sounded like.

Hana internally panics, looking around for an excuse when her eyes lands on a badge hanging on his bag. Her eyes widen and she reads the word KISS.

Through the intercom a female voice announces that boarding will now begin. Hana sighs in relief for the brief distraction. She uses this as an opportunity to escape Minho and board the plane.

—————————————————

After spending many hours on a plane Hana felt quite happy to be back on the ground. She wasn't able to get any sleep during the flight, due to a certain individual who just happened to be sitting two rows from her. Her thoughts were completely occupied by the fact that he also would be attending KISS. Questions such as 'if he was going there would Quincy and Dae also be going' kept her busy all flight.

Somehow she managed to exit the plane without running into Minho again.  As she approached the exit of the airport dragging both her suitcase, a middle aged man stood waiting at the door in a fitted suit. Hana immediately recognised him as her father's chauffeur.

"Annyeonghaseyo Mr Hwang it's good to see you again." Hana said bowing respectfully

"Ah Miss Kim I almost didn't recognise. It's good to see you too." Mr Hwang replied,  bowing back "Allow me." He insists, taking her suitcases. Hana follows him to the car, it being the same car from four years ago. He puts both her suitcase in the boot and climbs into the driver seat.

"Your father asked that I drive you home first." Mr Hwang informs her.

"I'd rather you drop me off at school. I'll deal with my father later." Hana replies. Pulling out her phone to text her aunt.

"As you wish." He replies.

Upon arriving at the school as Hana walked through the campus she was constantly attracting stares. Probably due to the fact that she was decked out in black including her face still covered. She basically looked like K-pop idol. When she got inside the school that's when she finally removed her bucket hat and mask.

Walking over to the front desk to get her dorm room location, unknowingly her hat fell from her suitcase.

"Excuse me." Someone said tapping Hana on the shoulder.

Hana turned around coming face to face with a girl with a bright smile.

"You dropped this." The girl said handing Hana her black bucket hat.

"Oh thank you!" Hana replied bowing slightly.

"I'm Katherine Song Covey, Kitty to my friends, I'm new here." She excited, extending her hand.

"I'm Kim Hana, it's nice to meet you." Hana shakes her hand.

"Kim Hana as in the Chanel model? What are you doing here at KISS?" She asks almost bouncing up and down from excitement.

"Yeah.." Hana replies shyly, "it's a long story."

"Will you be staying in a dorm? Oh my god! What if we're rooming together! That would be so cool!

"Yeah I am." Hana smiles at her enthusiasm. "But rooming together will have to be out of the picture.. I'll be in a private dorm room."

"Oh that's a shame. But hey doesn't mean we can't be friends right?"

"Right. I'd love to be your friend." A smile similar to Kitty's plastered on Hana's face.

"Does that mean I'll see you at the welcome party? We could totally go together!" Kitty asks.

Welcome party?

"Yeah for sure.." Hana said unsure, she hadn't been told there'd be a party.

"Let's exchange number and I'll text you." Kitty says as they swap phones. I'll see you tonight then. She says flashing one more smile before heading off.

Now that was something, but at least I can tick off making a friend.

After receiving her dorm location and dealing with multiple shocked looks and whispers. Hana finally made it to her dorm, it basically looked like a mini apartment which was more than she could ask for. You'd think someone as wealthy as her would want a bigger and more expensive looking place, but Hana was one of the people who enjoyed the smaller things in life.

Dumping her luggage aside she heads straight to her room and flops onto her bed. Maybe now would be good time to catch up on the sleep she missed out on in the plane. Setting an alarm so she wouldn't miss the party the Korean girl immediately fell into a deep slumber.