Chapter 2

Please do click the star button at the end

NOTE: NOT EDITED⚠️

Vikram's Pov:

I stepped out of my shower cubicle, there to my left, I was greeted by a full length mirror. I looked at it, as memories started to flash infront of me, I slowly made my way towards it.

A sighed left my mouth as I stood in front of my shower mirror, it is the very same mirror where I used to make love to her or we used to make love. Those were one of the beautiful memories we had created together. The way her wet hair sticks on her face or the way her breasts bounce as I pounded inside her, god I miss her so much.

Raising my hand I wiped away the fog.

To me, the mirror never lies. Unlike those people around me, it never lies. I don't let it.

I closed my eyes when I thought about the people who betrayed me, and helped her to escape from my love. How could they do this to me? How could she leave me? Where is she? When will I find her? Is she even safe and good? How will she survive in this fucked up world all alone? All these thoughts are running wild in my head for the past six years.

I groaned ruffling my hair in frustration, there goes my fucking mind again with the thoughts of her. As I said it's been six fucking long years yet my mind and heart refused to put blame on her for leaving me alone. I always try to put the blame on the people around us but never her.

It's all because of their corrupted mind, she's not here with me.

My Anu! My beautiful, My cute little lady.

I wonder how she looks now. I bet she looks so beautiful with that adult mature look, and her beautiful body must have gotten matured too.

I can't wait to meet her, since the moment she left, all I ever did was reminisce about our time together, especially those sinful memories with her!  I always saw the reflection of us in every single corner of my condo - in the mirror, in the wall, in the bedroom, in the kitchen and in the hall. Those were the best times of my life and happiest too.

My friends asked me to move on, but how can I? When she's the breath I live for, without her I can't even imagine this life.

As my eyes wander off in the mirror, I see my left wrist, I see the pond-like green of my veins and the lining of the scars. I looked at my hand as I traced it, I chuckled while thinking about that particular memory. I cut myself to end my life, at the very start of her escaping.

Because when I got to know that my idiotic father was the one who fucking helped her to hide, I was shocked would be an understatement. When I confronted him he refused to tell me and since my father was powerful I couldn't able to find her, and soon somehow I lost the hope of finding her.

At that time I was young and immature. I didn't know how to cope up with that frustration, betrayal, anger, or that fucking emotional turmoil of her not being in my arms, so I tried to end my life.

Without her life seems nothing. I tell you nothing!

It's fucking empty.

After I gained my consciousness, my mom persuaded my dad to tell her hideout but he wouldn't utter a single word, not even after seeing my attempts to take my life. On that day I owed to him that if I ever find her which I will, I asked him not to interfere. He didn't said anything, but if he again tried to do something then he will see my other side.