IMPORTANT UPDATE

Hola,

Please read fully as many of you know lots of books got removed from Wattpad by Wattpad team. I was going to publish the next chapter but then this happened so I don't want to face the same since mine also stack under the same category (Dark Romance).

If they remove my book and my id will be under blackmark. They will note down everything and also will remove giving red flags. All views and likes will be gone which are very hard to get. I don't want my hard work to gain in vain and it's really scaring me to no end.

So I had thought a lot about this before taking that step but then that doesn't mean I will stop uploading it here on Wattpad.

I will publish here too, but the chapters won't be explicit and it will be very late. Maybe once this fiasco gets calm down. (You know what I mean)

Many gave me suggestions thank you so much. I really appreciate that and now I have created an account on Scrollstack. I have published all the chapters there and it's for free only.

Please note that Scrollstack is not an app, it's a website and will be free only so don't worry about any payments, just follow me there to unlock the chapters.

No payments are needed, it's like Wattpad but on the website and it's totally ad free.

Steps to create:

- Google Scrollstack

- Create an account by using email ID

- Search for my name (Jenikim7) and it will pop up

- Follow me there, then only you can get notifications and get access to read.

- For further updates I will inform you!

Thanks,
Jenikim7❤️