Chapter 7

To all those reader - Thanks for patiently waiting for me to update, and also thanks for giving me that space ❤️✨

I love you all immensely💜🧿✨

Precap:-

Anu met with Vikram's mom and later crashed with his friend at Harish wedding. They argued and later she bolted from there taking Arjun, with the thoughts of telling him the truth about his father.

Two weeks later

Anu's Pov:

I looked at my son who was sleeping with his mouth slightly open while leaning his head on the glass window. I raised my hand to touch his soft hair but halted thinking it will wake him up.

I looked ahead tapping my fingers on the steering wheel, today my patience is running low.

Since, Harish was in pre wedding shoot, I had so many works on my already filled plate. There were so many uncleared pending files at my table that needed to be cleared before he came.

He doesn't have time to check so I need to tend his work attentively and then went to pick my son up from his school.

On the way home Aunty called us and asked us to come over there which made us run late to our home.

It's already past his dinner time. I bite my lip in distress as I don't know what the fuck happened here now, out of nowhere there's a cause of a heavy traffic which leads us to this situation. We got stuck in this damn traffic and it's been almost thirty minutes still we haven't moved past this street and the worst thing is, my house is just two streets away. I rolled down the window to look out to see what was happening but those non stopping horns, the massive cars and vehicles ahead and behind our vehicle started to get on my head making me want to bang my head in irritation.

Everything was going good. My life was peaceful until I met those two on that fateful day. I sighed at who knew they would be there...

How did they get invited or did uncle know them already or are they from his fiance's side?

I frowned when I remembered that I wanted to ask uncle and Harish about their presence on that day of his engagement but I kept forgetting it due to the stress at the work and I didn't had any time to ask them. Now being stuck in the traffic made me remember that I needed to ask this question that's been bugging me at the back of my head constantly.

They clearly did a great job at ruining my mood, before I met them he only ruined my nights with nightmare but now after meeting his mom and his friend, they successfully ruined my days too with the thoughts of him finding me out. I let out frustrated sigh as I sat back on my seat.