Chapter 14

Vikram's Pov:

I cupped her cheeks tenderly made her look at me "I'm sorry love. Let's go back to London our home hmm?" I kissed her head.

Huh! How I miss the feeling of my lips on her soft skin, I love that feeling. Smiling softly I opened my eyes taking a step back to look at her pretty face but my smile flatter when I saw her flinching back by squeezing her eyes shut. My lips twitched in displeasure while my heart clenched in pain, seeing the way she reacted to my touch.

I scoffed in disbelief in the past too whenever I touch her she always gives me this exact reaction which irked me to hurt her.

And I will end up hurting her.

"No... please... just don't" she cried hysterically.

See, she will never listen. Teach her... punish her for pushing you away...

No, don't! I shouldn't

Fisting my hands I turned around while punching the table behind me scattering the things down making her scream, keeping my palms on the table I took a deep breath to calm myself, shaking away those sinful thoughts that are bugging me to hurt her.

If this goes on I'll end up hurting her again and what's the point of changing then. I came this far only for her and I shouldn't repeat those same mistakes again.

Closing my eyes after calming down a bit I turned back and my eyes landed her so- *I clenched my jaw* our son. I gulped the lump as I tried to digest the fact that I have my own blood and I don't know how to fucking react to that. I thought he was someone else's when my PA informed me that she has a kid, and even when tried to show me his photo but me being me didn't dared to look at him.

At that time anger clouded my eyes as I thought of him-

I sighed as I continued to look at him, indeed he's mine - my son. A proud look of pride took over me, after all he looks exactly like me.

I mean the mini version of me. I frowned as I tilted my head to process everything, why the fuck the good for nothing PA didn't informed me that he's mine.

I fucking told him to report everything but he seems to be neglected that very important part where I fucked up so badly. I'll deal with that fucker later. I rubbed my head in annoyance as she kept whispering pleading me to leave them alone making me move towards her, "leave... please I- leave us..."

Ignoring her little acts I tried to hold her palm gently but she fucking swatted it.

Getting angry at her lack of responses to my touch made my blood boil in rage, "CAN'T YOU FUCKING SEE THAT I'M TRYING" I screamed as my eyes darkened making her step back.

Here I am trying my level best to not to inflict any pain on her but on the other hand she's keen on trying to get on my nerves.

"Vikram, what... what" she stammered back as she tried to run towards the opposite side of the bed.

"What what uh? Do I look stupid to you?" I yelled making her jump in her place, although her behaviour annoying me I took a few deep breaths to control it.

Control.... Control....

I feel like a fucking psychopath.

That you are when it comes to her.

"Look Anu, I'm trying my level best to control my anger. You fucking hide my son from me for all these years and now that I know, do you really think I'll leave you guys alone? Let me clear that delusional thoughts of yours, I'll never let you leave you again. I agree I'm obsessively in love with you but don't take advantage of my love. I still remember you stunt earlier you called me a rapist and you even said so many hurtful things yet here I am trying my level best to control it" I hissed near her face, "I should be punishing you for leaving me and keeping the child away from his father. If this was old me you knew what would have happened right now, so don't... I mean it Anu don't fucking give me a reason to hurt you. I'm... I'm already this close to lose my shit and so I suggest you to stop provoking me" I told her sternly.