Chapter 13

You guys completed the target and as promised I have published this chapter.

Enjoy reading!

Thank you to my lovely readers whoever voted as requested 🙏🏻

Vikram's Pov:

She fucking slapped me again and for what calling some asshole's son a bastard. I chuckled humorously while rubbing my cheek.

Fuck that stinks!

"You're really-"

"He's my son, Vikram"

"How dare you sa-"

"And you're the sperm donor" I opened my mouth to lash out at her but when I registered what she said I stood still completly paralyzed at what I heard.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times and when she didn't deny it, I processed her words again while loosening my grip on her wrist as I stepped back.

Sperm donor!

My eyes widened in shock when everything clicked inside.

What the fuck!

I stumbled upon my steps as I stepped back further, my knees buckled when I realised what I just called my son. I harshly brushed my hair while pulling it when everything sinks inside me.

I hit the side of the head at my stupidity.

I cover my face with my hands as I recall those words, unable to believe how much of an idiot I became because of my one misunderstanding.

I cannot digest what I have became. When it comes to her I don't know what's happening to me. It's like every cell in my body reacts out of control.

My mind.. my thinking.. Fuck! now I'm trying to put the blame on her for my mistake.

"Urgh" I groaned while slapping the side of my head again at my mistakes.

What have I done?

Fuck! Even if I tried to justify my mistakes I can't. I simply can't.

"Arjun" I heard her scream from upstairs making me turn to look around. I looked at the useless guards who are looking at the damn floor. I didn't pay them for that.

"What the fuck you guys are doing? I fucking told you all not to let her out of my site" I shouted while running towards upstairs while my heart thudded in fear.

Fear of meeting my son? I groaned in annoyance while tugging my hair harshly as my thoughts went to her disobedience. I fucking told her to stay put and she will never fucking listen.

As I moved towards his room, I halted in steps as I gulped down the lump as my hands shivered while touching the nobe.

When I touch it to open the already half opened door, it sends an electrifying shock making me take my hand back immediately.

What the fuck?

I shook my head and rubbed my palm while looking at it, clenching it tightly I step inside.

As if sensing presence, "What have you done to my son yo- you fucking bastard ?"

I cringed at the word. I'm that fucking bastard as I recalled my words.

"Listen bab-" before I could say she interrupted me making me clenched my jaw in annoyance.

"What did you do to him? He's very light sleeper and now even after all the commotions he's not waking up" she asked while trembling in fear.