Chapter 4

Please do click the star button at the end

NOTE: NOT EDITED⚠️

Anu' Pov:

I looked over the documents as Harish continued with his virtual meeting. We are currently at his place. He has this small office setup in his home where he kept all of his important works. I turned around when I heard the knock, Ruby aunty peeked her head smiling sheepishly stepping inside with a tray of water and snacks. I smiled at her goofiness while getting up to help her place those on the tables, after setting it up she left the room caressing my cheek gently as she asked us to finish our snacks on time.

She's such a sweetheart. She works for them for a long period of time and let me tell you she cooks the best delicious food in the world.

"Sure, Mr. Waldorf I'll look into it. If you need anything let me know." He paused for a minute while nodding his head to whatever Mr. Waldorf was saying on the other end, "Yeah sure I will. No issues. Thank you" saying that he ended the call slumping his shoulder down with exhaustion while leaning back on the chair making me shake my head in amusement with his dramatic acts, before I could speak uncle and aunty entered into his study room making him groan out loud.

I chuckled at his behaviour. He just don't like people coming into his room and his workplace.

Aunty playfully glared at him and he rolled his eyes at her. She raised her hand to slap him, "No mom" he whined while rubbing the area where she slapped him.

After that she made herself comfortable on the chair beside uncle who's sitting next to me. A low chuckle left my mouth looking at their silly banters making her look at me and I cleared my throat not to offend while hiding my smile.

"So we believe what you said about that girl Cindy, today morning. I asked my men to investigate her matter and they confirmed it. It is true, son" Uncle said making Aunty frown.

"Who's she and confirm about what?" She asked interrupting them making us sigh.

Harish and Uncle exchanged glances.

He sigh while biting his lip in nervously “I told you mom remember my ex" Aunty glared at him before she could bash at him he told her what the problem was "Mom listen she's suffering from Alzheimer's. She doesn't remember much, she's getting these hallucinations and keeps on having mood changes. And for some fucked up reason right now she only remembers me and the time we dated" when she didn't say anything he continued, " and it is only for time being after that it will also get erased that's what doctor told us when we investigated it” Harish let it out in a single breathe making her look at us cluelessly.

“What?”

"Yes, dear. It seems like she has been suffering from Alzheimer's and went to our office creating a scene last week when she heard about his wedding" uncle said while rubbing head in distress.

"I was so horrified and scared mom, Natasha was there and then this lunatic appeared out of nowhere. The good for nothing guards didn't even inform me about her and I don't know how she entered with all those securities inside" he rubbed his head in distress, "Natasha and I were discussing for our revenue and this women just entered inside, my heart stopped for a minute but thank god mom Anu was there or else I don't know what would have happened back there. I seriously don't know how to handle her" Harish said while letting out a shaky breathe.

I nodded my head "Yes, Aunty. She's keep popping up in his office and somehow we kinda stopped her but we can't be sure about that. She might do something we all know how rebel she was during her teenage days and now the problem is she only remember those days"