Chapter 9

*Double Update*

To all those reader - Thanks for patiently waiting for me to update, and also thanks for giving me that space ❤️✨

I love you all immensely🧿❤️

*Note not edited*

Vikram's Pov:

"Missed me, sunshine" I smirked against her skin as I inhaled her deeply.

I looked around as I signalled my men to take that bastard away and turn around as I don't want any of them to disturb our little reunion or to even look at her.

She's exclusively mine.

Huh! How I missed that peony smell on her body. I don't know how it is, but I can always smell that floral smell on her which makes my testosterone stir crazy. I first came here to teach her a lesson, but one look at her body there goes my patience. I slowly wandered my hands around her waist finally settling near her hips. I furrowed my eyebrows when I didn't hear her sweet voice. I gripped her hips tightly, making my fingers dig into her soft flesh.

My little girl!

Urgh not anymore my little women!

Tsk... Tsk...

Still keeping my hands around her body I took a step back as I saw her trembling body making me smile. 'Mmm' I hummed she's still the same scared little kitten now all grown up, who seems to be more stubborn which I need to tame immediately.

"Won't you turn around babe" I so badly want to see her beautiful face. It's been so long since I saw her physically even though a few times, I saw her from a distance, that was not enough. I wanted to see her beautiful face close like this.

The last time when I saw her she did quite pulled a stunt which took me by surprise.

When she didn't listen, "Care to enlighten me, kitten? Why are you not turning around when I asked you to?" I asked her sternly while taking my hands off of her body which made me miss her sweet warmth making me clenched my jaw.

Concentrate!

Fucking concentrate man!

I took a deep breath to calm down my fucking hormones that was feeling so horny right now. I feel like a teenager who wasn't able to have a self-control over his body. My fucking cock is so hard that all I wanted at that moment was to pound inside her tight fucking pussy.

I immediately shake off my thoughts to get rid of those sinful images that flashed in front of me.

Not now asshole

It took everything in me to not to pounce on her body. She's the definition of beauty.

My definition of beauty.

Only mine.

She's the only woman who has my heart and soul yet she couldn't understand that, always trying to run away from me. I was always very careful when it comes to her, but that little stunt... nah that fucking big stunt was something I didn't see it coming. I couldn't fucking find her for many years.

She just disappear with the help of my fucking so called father. I closed my eyes while muttering not right now.

That asshole

I grunted angrily whenever I think about that day it makes my fucking blood boil and when she didn't listened to me "Why you did what you did on that day?" pulling her back towards me, I turned her around swiftly, with all the force I could muster to yell at her only to end up stammering badly as I gulped down the lust that's started to swirl around my eyes.