Chapter 15

Please do click the star button at the end

Target - 250 votes/ likes

It's up to you guys, the sooner I reached the target, the sooner I'll publish the next chapter.

PS: I do need a little motivation from your side too guys

🔞 Matured Content Ahead

One month later

Anu's Pov:

Leaning my back on the seat as the car started to move towards the place which I call hell. I looked ahead sighing heavily while crossing my arms around my chest, so many things have changed here.

He's sitting next to me, and I can feel his gaze from time to time as he worked on his laptop but I completely ignored those penetrating gaze as I turned around slightly closing my eyes pretending to sleep. We're currently in his car on the way to that school as he wanted to enroll my son at that school.

The hell I will let him go there.

I tried so hard to convince this bastard, even refused to go along and at the end I got my reward for denying him.

After that I have no choice, but to agree to his demand.

All his tortures are taking a toll on me, biting my lips in distress. I should sleep maybe it might help me to numb the pain for a while if I sleep now.

I'm sure he will wake me up.

Last night he didn't let me sleep. My throat, my neck, my breasts, my hips, my private part and my legs all are aching so badly. Every inch of my body has his artworks and it's hurting like hell as if a truck ran over me.

He said it will probably take an hour for us to reach there so I hope he doesn't mind me sleeping for a while.

A sigh left my mouth as I leaned my head against the window, due to the exhaustion of my body the sleep took over me as soon as I closed my eyes.

The minute I closed my eyes I got the nightmare of that day when he came to my house back in India.

At that time I didn't realize, that I released the monster in him. I just vented out everything in my anger and didn't realize that I was provoking him.

"What? You're gonna slap me now? Or what abuse me? Or force me to sleep with you? That's what you can do... rapist" I mocked him while laughing through my tears that continued to flow on my cheeks as I wiped off harshly.

As soon as I sensed his demeanor change I took a step back immediately when I saw him walking towards me with that crazy look on his face and that sent a shiver on my spine.

I tried to pry his hands off me when he clutched my left arm. I struggled against him but his hold was so firm that it's not allowing me to free myself.

My body stiffened when I heard his next words. It felt as if someone splashed cold water on my face.

"Strip"

I looked at him in horror and confusion thinking he might not be serious but who am I kidding.

"I said strip" he ordered and like a fool I stared at him.

He looked as if he got possessed by something. I opened my mouth to protest but nothing came out and when I didn't do as he said his grip on my arm tightened as he growled impatiently making me flinch away from his violence.