Chapter 12

Ok you guys actually didn't met the target but I wanted to publish this chapter.

So here it is✨

Enjoy reading but for the next chapter you all need to complete the voting target or else I won't be publishing it until it meets

Anu's Pov:

"Rapist uh?" He hissed near my face with anger marring his face, making me jerk back as I could hear my heart pounding against my chest in fear. 

Gritting my teeth to suppress the pain on my wrist I glared at him, but failed miserably when I saw the look on his face, eyes darkened with a glint when he saw me trying to remove his hold.

Who knew what this bastard can do? No one can predict this fucker.

Shit! The amount of times cursing... all because of this fuc- shithe- him. I blame him for-

I winced when he squeezed my wrist painfully as if waiting for me to answer while he looked so calm like he didn't do anything. But then he's anything but calm, I could even see how his perfectly sculpted jaw slightly ticked when he clenched it as if not wanting me to screw again.

Still the defiance in me dared to nod my head which now I think is the worst thing I have ever done to provoke the beast. I could feel my hands clammy with sweats as I heard his heavy breathing on my head.

He's angry... really really angry. I could radiate it from here. Maybe I shouldn't have provoked him. I tried to get away from him but who am I kidding he's standing in front of me like a beast while me being his prey.

Giving me one daring look he started to move towards my room by holding my hand, making my eyes widened in fear.

Anything but not room.

Him, room and alone not a good combination.

"No.. nooo... Leave me Vikram"

I know what he's capable of doing whenever we are alone. Heck sometimes he doesn't even care if someone was present and I'll damned if I let him do that to me again.

For him it's all about his desire, pleasure and nothing else. I struggled against him trying to hold something... anything that I could grasp- hold on so that I could stop him from moving. I tried to hold the pillar with my other hand, but due to the sweats it slipped away "No... please... Vikram listened... please urgh... please nooo stop" I thrashed while struggling against him to stop while doing so I finally got the hold of the window drapes near the window.

I folded it with my hand tightly to stop him which he did. I heard him sigh before slightly turning towards me.

"You wo-" he started but once he looked at me and my hand that was holding the drapes, for a moment his face marred with an amusement while I was scared to the core. His lips twitched shaking his head, he tugged me towards him that only made me to tightened my hold on the drapes, I could practically hear the tearing sound yet I didn't leave it.

"Drop it" his voice sterned, long gone the amusement. I shake my head refusing to let go of the thing which is practically helping me. He pinched the edge of his nose while turning towards me completely "Baby, listen carefully-" I opened my mouth to refuse but he kept his finger on my lips silencing me "shhhh stop, I'm trying my best at not to lash out on you and you're exactly doing the opposite by triggering it. I will not repeat it baby, now leave it" he said in his most tender soft voice as if he was dealing with a child.

When he saw my hand tightening around the drapes again, he closed his eyes while gripping my jaw "I SAID FUCKING LEAVE IT WOMEN.. WHY THE FUCK YOU'RE TESTING MY PATIENCE TODAY HUH....." He screamed while tugging me closer and just like that my grip on the drapes loosened.