01

"Aa-choo"

"bless you!" a guy that was sitting just inches away from me, said

I forced out a smile and quickly looked away

I was sitting in a bus, I just came back from my work. Everyday it was just the same, wake up, get ready, come to the bus stop, work ,wait for the bus, go back, sleep.

That was all in my life but there was something that I was recognizing, there was one guy who was everywhere especially on the bus and was always sitting beside me, at first I thought that he was just a guy that come to work like me but he was always staring at me and keeping an eye on my every freaking move.

When I sneezed two or three times no one noticed except for him he said "bless you" with a warm smile and I forced out a smile and looked away.

I had a boyfriend named Max which is now my ex since he dumped me like 2 months ago we were so in love or so i thought. I still don't know the reason behind it. He dumped me over text and i still didn't got over the breakup. He was all i had since i was an orphan, my parents died in a car crash when i was a baby and u don't want to get into details about that.

The guy in the bus was always with a mask and his hair were curly and he always made a delicate puff that makes it hard to see his eyes, he always wore a hoodie and pants and with a backpack.

My name is Isabella collins and all I do is pretty much sleeping, reading, and cooking or baking.

But one day it all changed, I was coming home from my shift at work, I was sitting in the bus and my stop came late than I wanted it to, I quickly got off and started to walk towards my apartment.

After about 10 minutes of walking I reached. I sighed looking at the door, I was so tired and just wanted to lay down on my bed.

But as I was unlocking my door, I suddenly felt a warm cloth on my mouth and nose, and arms gripping me around my waist picking me up from the ground.

I started thrashing my arms and legs in the air but whoever it was, was strong, all my screams for help were muffled by that drugged cloth on my nose. I couldn't hold my breath any longer and giving in, i took a breath and almost instantly i felt my body shutting down.

I felt my eyelids getting heavier and the darkness consumed me........

**************************************************************************************

hi guys! This is my first book!!!!!

hope you guys like it and sorry the first chapter is always short as this one

shoot me some ideas about this one and I will update if anyone votes this or reads this

Vote and comment